Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I need to give you access to my personal information to continue playing??

HxGx

With today's update I can no longer play the game unless I give them access to my private information.

And even if you agree with most of the options, the only way to let you continue is to check all the boxes.

So I decided to read their privacy policy and have some pretty tricky articles. For example, why does FTX need to know my address?

Am I being paranoid or is it too much from FTX? What do you think guys?

Screenshot_20180723-174255.png Screenshot_20180723-174306.png Screenshot_2018-07-23 FTX Games Game Production for blockbuster media properties(1).png Screenshot_2018-07-23 FTX Games Game Production for blockbuster media properties(2).png Screenshot_2018-07-23 FTX Games Game Production for blockbuster media properties(3).png

Anonymous

With today's update I can no longer play the game unless I give them access to my private information.

And even if you agree with most of the options, the only way to let you continue is to check all the boxes.

So I decided to read their privacy policy and have some pretty tricky articles. For example, why does FTX need to know my address?

Am I being paranoid or is it too much from FTX? What do you think guys?

View attachment 2499 View attachment 2500 View attachment 2496 View attachment 2497 View attachment 2498
Way too much!!!

Doods1985

If I got similar update notes il just stop playing immediately , I can tolerate everything starting from lack of support , greedy devs , auto clickers no deploy hedious offerwall all the way down to buggy matchmaking
But taking unnecessary info so you can sell it to third parties under the name of T&C for an eternity of time , lol ofcourse no , definitely NO . after a year+ of playing I do like this game, but I don't like it THATTT much .
I guess they are trying to let the game die by sucking as much money first so people leave at least paying something so they get free for another game or something . I mean, you can't corrupt a game this much on willing to keep people in. No way .

Neon234

As far as I know they were already extracting info from the social networking sites (like fb Google). After the recent FB Cambridge analytica scandal, some laws were changed in US and UK.

Due to that, FTX is taking our official permission for the data they already have. :p

Doods1985

As far as I know they were already extracting info from the social networking sites (like fb Google). After the recent FB Cambridge analytica scandal, some laws were changed in US and UK.

Due to that, FTX is taking our official permission for the data they already have. :p
You should read the new T&C , then come back here and tell me the same , you need to read it bro it is a bit shocking .
One of the bits thats i loved is : Now they dont only process our data , now it MAY BE also given to any third party associated with FTX ex :(ADVERTISER) , in which case we have no clue how that third party are processing our data so we should check THEIR T&C hahahaha ... Amazing .

MrBakoBullyz

Game won't last another 6 months but FTX probably banking on season 4 Narcos to carry on the rip offs.

Renan

They need money so they sell our personal information to third parties for them to place targeted ads in the game. Every ad you see on the internet is usually based on your gender, age, location, and browsing history. It's not new.

KaNo

@Chase - FTX Games - I have been a top player in this game for a while. I have spent 10s of thousands on your game and one of your top gold spenders. I have stopped playing due to your new user terms and conditions. Where can I address some issues and concerns privately? is there a specific email or link I can go to? thanks

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
@Chase - FTX Games - I have been a top player in this game for a while. I have spent 10s of thousands on your game and one of your top gold spenders. I have stopped playing due to your new user terms and conditions. Where can I address some issues and concerns privately? is there a specific email or link I can go to? thanks
Sure - you can contact me directly via the private messages on this forum. Thank you for your business, KaNo.