Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I officially quit

Ben Dover

Hi All.

This wont be a rage post or anything, but i do feel it must be said. Me and 2 of my cartel members, as of today, have dropped and deleted this game. The recent changes have been frustrating to deal with, and this most recent one, well, i guess i should say thank you FTX for making the decision easier for us. I will also be encouraging as many of my fellow cartel members to stop spending.

For those of you who would like a summary of the stuff FTX has done, as some of you are newer than others..

1. Nerfed Fuegos without providing any compensation for those who had spent on them.

2. Introduced a sicario that increased rocket launcher damage

3. A couple weeks after point 2 - they introduced scorpion... you know.. to destroy the launchers you worked hard to make stronger.

4. Then of course, they nerfed scorpion, and acted like it was 'justified' to give people back a minor amount of gold compared to what they spend on talents, sure, we can all say what we want about rolling talents, but take your heads out of your asses, clearly we weren't spending thousands of gold on scorpions talents just coz we felt like it.

5. This is the best one right - the devs are extremely clever, dont be fooled:

They introduced these new Guerilla buildings (and made it seem like it was 'for' the event)

THEN A COUPLE WEEKS LATER, made everyone's defense stronger (why? defence was already fine, the only thing that peoples weapons didnt destroy with one hit were gordos and trucks.

6. In a COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY MOVE - despite what 'Chase' says, they made the cartel boat more or less useless, again, forcing people to have to spend gold

7. They have changed matchmaking, and added a bunch of changes that now require more raiding to be done, at a time when hardly any raiding is possible because less people are showing up on the maps.

Honestly, im not against capitalism, im not against companies making money, but FTX, your taking it too far, and for me and my comrades, you have officially taken it too far with this upgrade.

The ONLY THING that this company has done, that was actually just for the sake of being 'nice',was reducing talents to 50 gold. I literally cannot think of a SINGLE change that they have made to this game that came without strings.

Im pretty confident im one of the biggest spenders in this game, so theres no need for any silly posts about 'spend more' - and its unfortunate that other big spenders are happy to keep throwing their money at this company, it is what it is. But like i said, look at the list of stuff they have done.. they are never going to stop, and its a shame, because this really was a fun game.

They have LITERALLY, meticulously, moved across every aspect of the game and increased the way you have to spend your money. All you other big spenders out there, and i mean the REAL big spenders, guys, its a game, its fun and everything, but the company that people like you and me are helping, they really dont deserve it, i really do hope that when you eventually see the truth - you also convince YOUR fellow big spenders to stop paying money to this company.

Maniakbn96

Hi All.

This wont be a rage post or anything, but i do feel it must be said. Me and 2 of my cartel members, as of today, have dropped and deleted this game. The recent changes have been frustrating to deal with, and this most recent one, well, i guess i should say thank you FTX for making the decision easier for us. I will also be encouraging as many of my fellow cartel members to stop spending.

For those of you who would like a summary of the stuff FTX has done, as some of you are newer than others..

1. Nerfed Fuegos without providing any compensation for those who had spent on them.

3. A couple weeks after point 2 - they introduced scorpion... you know.. to destroy the launchers you worked hard to make stronger.

4. Then of course, they nerfed scorpion, and acted like it was 'justified' to give people back a minor amount of gold compared to what they spend on talents, sure, we can all say what we want about rolling talents, but take your heads out of your asses, clearly we weren't spending thousands of gold on scorpions talents just coz we felt like it.

They introduced these new Guerilla buildings (and made it seem like it was 'for' the event)

THEN A COUPLE WEEKS LATER, made everyone's defense stronger (why? defence was already fine, the only thing that peoples weapons didnt destroy with one hit were gordos and trucks.

6. In a COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY MOVE - despite what 'Chase' says, they made the cartel boat more or less useless, again, forcing people to have to spend gold

7. They have changed matchmaking, and added a bunch of changes that now require more raiding to be done, at a time when hardly any raiding is possible because less people are showing up on the maps.

Honestly, im not against capitalism, im not against companies making money, but FTX, your taking it too far, and for me and my comrades, you have officially taken it too far with this upgrade.

The ONLY THING that this company has done, that was actually just for the sake of being 'nice',was reducing talents to 50 gold. I literally cannot think of a SINGLE change that they have made to this game that came without strings.

Im pretty confident im one of the biggest spenders in this game, so theres no need for any silly posts about 'spend more' - and its unfortunate that other big spenders are happy to keep throwing their money at this company, it is what it is. But like i said, look at the list of stuff they have done.. they are never going to stop, and its a shame, because this really was a fun game.

They have LITERALLY, meticulously, moved across every aspect of the game and increased the way you have to spend your money. All you other big spenders out there, and i mean the REAL big spenders, guys, its a game, its fun and everything, but the company that people like you and me are helping, they really dont deserve it, i really do hope that when you eventually see the truth - you also convince YOUR fellow big spenders to stop paying money to this company.
i really had hope as i saw the possibility to upgrade finca.... to give more health...

5 mins later, the hope gots destroyed, as i saw the possibility given by lvl 22 helipad...

Last edited:

Ben Dover

i really had hope as i saw the possibility to upgrade finca.... to give more health...

5 mins later, the hope gots destroyed, as i saw the possibility given lvl 22 helipad...
Hello Maniak

yes, we have also been some calculations, this change to upgrade the finca health, it will stop alot of people from being able to missile the finca.

but there are still people that will be able to do it.. i think the max missile damage will now be almost 50k. I was going to just spend the gold to upgrade the missiles, but i just cant, i think this update is actually a big slap in the face for biggest spenders like you and me.

Instead of making the upgrades a bit cheaper, they make them very very expensive? Really? after all of this time of us having nothing to upgrade?

They are losing players.. so instead of trying to make the game more fun, they try and get even more money from the biggest spenders?

No Way, not me, i could upgrade everything in my base if i wanted to, but i will spend the money elsewhere.. it will not make a huge difference, i am only one person, but like i said, hopefully, all the other people like me will also stop spending.

KingKilla

Very accurate post, agree on all of it. The "special event" really was special as you will not see another one for the next 6 months!!! Unfortunately they have probably made enough money to not have a care in the world for what is said. Easily the worst customer service I have ever experienced, thankfully after an extremely poor, short and rude response i had to a email i sent to the support team that there ended the fact of me ever spending a penny more on the game until i see change, which fortunately for me was before i blew the wallet. i feel for everyone who has pumped hard earned money in to this game! It is a real shame as the game had great potential!

Jaspion

Hi All.

Hm? Every day I see angry people here complaining about the impossibility of defending

Maniakbn96

Hm? Every day I see angry people here complaining about the impossibility of defending
Impossible defending because of bugs and overpowered missiles and firebombs...

So finca upgrade was very Good Andreas needed!

Also ok to give chance to upgrade helipad!

But in **** Why not more health to finca to make it impossible to nuke down it with fb and missile without deploy...

Just give 30-40 percent more health to finca from. Beginning to max...
Or say missile and fb only deals half damage on finca...
Or give instead that useless new sicario who is there since today a sicario who gives extra health to finca (only 1 allowed per base)

Greatest ********

Last edited:

Serge

I agree, and as someone has said, very accurate post, I prefer people point out specific things than just rant and rant about the quality of the game, I've spoken about these things many times, wouldn't be surprised if you are someone I've spoken to on LINE or in-game

If you look at the changes over the last few months, all their 'balancing' changes have simply been a way of saying

Hmmmm, everyone is using this, so let's make it abit worse so they have to use other stuff

^ rinse and repeat

They could have added health to the finca MONTHS ago; that was the only change that was needed to stop the onslaught of complaints about people's fincas being dropped without people deploying

Today's update has me feeling very uncertain about how much I really want to play this game anymore, and I know quite a few others who are feeling the same

ACO

Banned
Honestly i feel happy for you that you are moving on! Loved your post maybe you will inspire other's big spenders or small and when they (FTX) will finally feel the "burn" and lesser income and most ppl will quit the game they will think it's time to listen and put in practice what people are saying for ages but by then it will already be to late:) Good luck and once again congrats on your decision

Hbanx

5 of my friends stopped following the change, so I stopped playing too, they destroyed our cartel with their update, thank you very much ftx for having wasted our time and money

Reactions: Del

Chino

Hi All.

Very well said Ben the exact same thing happening throughout the game with players and cartels. Total rethink of whether to keep playing or not.

Reactions: Del

Retryer

Hi All.

I seriously thinking to quit too ! i`m waiting 3, 4 days to see what will happen with this update and if they will return us the boat and if nothing will happen , i will quit too !My interest for this game was gone once they did those things !

Kali

Banned
I agree, and as someone has said, very accurate post, I prefer people point out specific things than just rant and rant about the quality of the game, I've spoken about these things many times, wouldn't be surprised if you are someone I've spoken to on LINE or in-game

If you look at the changes over the last few months, all their 'balancing' changes have simply been a way of saying

Hmmmm, everyone is using this, so let's make it abit worse so they have to use other stuff

^ rinse and repeat

They could have added health to the finca MONTHS ago; that was the only change that was needed to stop the onslaught of complaints about people's fincas being dropped without people deploying

Today's update has me feeling very uncertain about how much I really want to play this game anymore, and I know quite a few others who are feeling the same
You right serge rinse and repeat soon you gona see building health sicario and rocket launcher health sicario for your base just as there is one for cartel finca and they wanna players change base sicario and milk more money out of people. Well said rinse and repeat

Sp4rky1426

Hi All.

I'd say you've pretty much said what 99% of Players have experienced and are thinking! A good game totally ruined by money grabbing wan***s. Game was fine? But obviously FTX aren't looking at the long game, they don't understand that gamers make and break games? I for one won't be recommending this to anyone, quite the opposite in fact, I'll absolutely slate it in every way I can at every opportunity... I see myself as lucky in some ways? I would class myself as an average to big spender in the games I play CoC, Rival Kingdoms and BB (Abit) I'd only invested an initial £100 before they'd Fu**** it for me.. could have been a lot worse??
That said!! After all the issues I have had in such a short time! I once again! luckily! kept copies of every message between myself and the so called support and development teams? These along with being able to go in depth concerning the nerfs and totally game ruining updates secured a full refund of all my purchases from iTunes support! So I'm glad FTX won't get to keep one single penny they tried to rip me off for... :)

tester

Hi All.

Great post, they took the fun out from the game in the quest to make more money.

How much roughly did you spent?

dino

Hi All.

Most of the above kinda made me stop playing the game.

-I stopped buying roughly $50 gold a month.
-I stopped ranking. Slowly dropping rank allready.
All I still do is boost my cartel as much as possible.

If i will quit Im not sure yet. Probably will in the long run.

@Chase - FTX Games Returning to the game i was playing is impossible.
FTX just uses snail tactics ignoring the majority of players.
I doubt this will ever change.

tester

The big problem is FTX don't realize/care that by changing the game and nerfing so much without logic, they take the motivation from big spender to, well, keep spending.

That's why I asked Ben how much he spent, thousand, tents of thousands euro, because like him there are other players who don't see the point in investing anymore.

Why buy something when they gonna destroy it in the next update? Why work hard for something when they take the fun out of it?

FTX only purpose is to make MONEY. That's fine, really, but GIVE something fair in return:

A balanced game, with new content, REWARD players who invest, make it fun for Free to play if they feel like to play it slow.
A GOOD customer service. So many people complain about no one answering.

Not even on this forum, made by them. Do you know @Chase - FTX Games last reply that isn't auto ban? That was MONDAY !!! Today is Friday. 5 days to reply in a forum made by THEM.

Clear rules, available for everyone on the game. They didn't even bother to list somewhere the mechanics of the game: like what happens to sicario bonuses during attacks, how to calculate war rewards, what's the algorithm for matching wars and so many others.
Is it so hard to list them at least in the forum? make a **** FAQ section so ppl will learn, not by trial and error.

INSTEAD they are thinking: we should make more money, destroy everything people have invested in, I bet they will start over, look , an offer on gold :) That's just wrong.
And very disappointing, because it could be a nice game.

ogkush

Hi All.

not anymore

sekou420

Just my opinion. But from my perspective I see players complaining and then the devs try fix problems that don't really exist and there is more complaining about those fixes and so on and so on. It's a never ending cycle. I don't plan on ever quitting this game. I have invested way to much money. Someone would have to buy me out for me to quit. Too bad that wasn't an option.