Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I was Cut off from 50% off upgrades

Naptownmark

I just went and spent 100 dollars to get 20,000 gold so I could use to instantly upgrade items n training camp and now I'm no longer able to do so after upgrading trucks and RPG. It's not the fica restriction either they took away my ability to spend my gold during the discount special tht ends tomorrow but it was ended today for me.

Naptownmark

I just went and spent 100 dollars to get 20,000 gold so I could use to instantly upgrade items n training camp and now I'm no longer able to do so after upgrading trucks and RPG. It's not the fica restriction either they took away my ability to spend my gold during the discount special tht ends tomorrow but it was ended today for me.
@April - FTX Games Can you please explain why this has happened to me. The 50% off special is almost over with and I would like an answer to the above question. I'm trying to run up the scoreboard and use all 20,000 of my gold but after 3 upgrades n the training camp (flaco,rpg, and trucks) I no longer get 50% of upgrades using gold but the special isnt over until tomorrow.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @Naptownmark, my sincere apologies for this. It sounds like something our support team will need to investigate by looking at your game logs. Please try to spend Gold for the updates you're seeking and then when it doesn't work, choose "Report an issue" in the Settings menu. Describe the issue and let them know that you're contacting them directly after it occurred. They'll be able to take a look at your game logs and see what might be going on, as well as then make it right.

Naptownmark

Hi @Naptownmark, my sincere apologies for this. It sounds like something our support team will need to investigate by looking at your game logs. Please try to spend Gold for the updates you're seeking and then when it doesn't work, choose "Report an issue" in the Settings menu. Describe the issue and let them know that you're contacting them directly after it occurred. They'll be able to take a look at your game logs and see what might be going on, as well as then make it right.
I let them know sent 2 emails and it seems as if they know they changed the rules and DON'T WANna respond back. Its JUST sad I've been limited to 4 upgrades at a discount because ftx doesn't want My xp to grow so fast from using all the gold I've purchased for tht purposes

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
I let them know sent 2 emails and it seems as if they know they changed the rules and DON'T WANna respond back. Its JUST sad I've been limited to 4 upgrades at a discount because ftx doesn't want My xp to grow so fast from using all the gold I've purchased for tht purposes
Hey Naptownmark. Our support team operates 9am-5pm (local time) Monday through Friday. They will always respond to tickets, but only within business hours.

I've been told that they responded to your issue today.

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

Pretty sure the 50% off training camp upgrades was always announced as “up to 10”. Maybe they stopped saying it because not many players use it that much anyway.

Naptownmark

Pretty sure the 50% off training camp upgrades was always announced as “up to 10”. Maybe they stopped saying it because not many players use it that much anyway.
Yea I was told it was a limit of 10 upgrades but I didnt do 10 upgrades I bought 20,000 gold giving me a total of 24,000. I upgraded my trucks twice which was 1,100 a peice rpg twice n Flacco's once I went from 24,000 gold after upgrades 20,000 gold thts not 10 transactions each transaction average almost 1,000 gold. It's just sad theres a limit to upgrade but no limit to buying talent n getting flamethrower talent 4 times n a row or no limit burning 100 dollars n gold n one day but their game they rules.