Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ideas to fix "always online" problem

Serge

You still make no sense
Then your thick aren't you

Smokescreen was never meant to be used as something that stops you from being attacked while you attack.

You were never meant to be able to just drop paratroopers and cover them with smoke. Anything being covered by smoke can't attack, and can't be attacked by any weapons.

The fact you could do it for a period, was a bug, a mistake that the devs got rid of. Not something to be 'upset' about

sekou420

Then your thick aren't you

Smokescreen was never meant to be used as something that stops you from being attacked while you attack.

You were never meant to be able to just drop paratroopers and cover them with smoke. Anything being covered by smoke can't attack, and can't be attacked by any weapons.

The fact you could do it for a period, was a bug, a mistake that the devs got rid of. Not something to be 'upset' about
???

sekou420

It was a bug. Smokescreen prevents your units from being attacked and attacking for a period of time.
That's what makes smokescreen useless. In my opinion, when troops where able to attack in smokescreen, it was a fix. Some people liked it and used it to their advantage and some people hated it. I'm not sure if anyone agrees about anything in this game and what makes it worst is that everyone thinks that their opinion is better than someone else's because they spent money on this game. Just because you spent some money on this game does not entitle you to demand any changes you think are unfair to your specific gameplay. The complaining and knit picking by the users have ruined this game. It's just a shame that the devs didn't stand up for their product. It's is impossible to make everyone happy and trying to do that has ruined the game for a lot of people but those people have no one to blame but themselves.

Zeus NoBull

I have no problem what so ever finding people to attack or getting revenge against those who have attacked me. If you are persistent enough you can attack anyone because of the vunerability which then makes the victory even more satisfying. Catching someone offline who seems to always be online is the sweetest. If vunerability is any longer than an hour then there will really be a problem because it will cut into player's playing time. Attacking while you are vulnerable is risky because the game will shut you down during an attack and no one wants to deal with that. I understand that we are all here for support. I'm here because I'm very very very upset about the paratrooper smokescreen attack being taken away. Too much complaining and very little adaption. Just because you spent money does not mean the game should cater to your every whim. Most of us have spent hard earned cash on this very cool game.
Hey Sekou buddy. You use an autoclicker/bot. No way in ___ you are up for more hours of the day than me. I didn't sleep at all last night and you haven't been offline at all. Don't post on the "always online" thread with your irrelevant opinion until you start following the rules like the rest of us. I'm gonna start calling you cheating ____ out so we can get rid of you.

Last edited by a moderator:

sekou420

Hey Sekou buddy. You use an autoclicker/bot. No way in **** you are up for more hours of the day than me. I didn't sleep at all last night and you haven't been offline at all. Don't post on the "always online" thread with your irrelevant opinion until you start following the rules like the rest of us. I'm gonna start calling you cheating *** mofos out so we can get rid of you.
I just tell like it is. I speak from my experiences. Like I previously posted if you are persistent then you will always get your man. I don't take no days off. No days off! No days off! No days off!

Dan

We have a solution for this already in the game - it is not possible to stay online and this immune to attack anymore. If a player players more than 3 hours in a 24 hour period, they are forced into a 1 hour "vulnerable" period where they can be attacked even if online. This occurs every 3 hours played, and resets each day. So even if someone tried to stay online every second of the day, they would have 6 hours of vulnerability.
In reality,... after more then three hours and a bit from last vulnerability, i get notice of 1 hr vulnerability in next 30 mins. So vulnerability under 6hrs per day, however I'm good with current approach :).

Ps: not responding for thread creator.

Ins

i have proposition:
Аor now - if player online for 3 hours then he could be attacked for 1 hour!
but if he will stay online for the next 3 hours in a row without break - he could be attacked for 2 hours. next 3 hours in a row - he could be attacked for 3 hours and so on!!!
This will get rid of the cunning players who remain online so as not to be attacked!

Retryer

i have proposition:
Аor now - if player online for 3 hours then he could be attacked for 1 hour!
but if he will stay online for the next 3 hours in a row without break - he could be attacked for 2 hours. next 3 hours in a row - he could be attacked for 3 hours and so on!!!
This will get rid of the cunning players who remain online so as not to be attacked!
The game is ok how it`s now ! With 1 hour to attack !

double pownage

my fix would be, if u get raided when your online, u dont loose resources. that way everyone can raid everyone and people being online can still complete their upgrades.

so u can only loose resources being offline or during invurnability, this would fix the problem so other players can raid and defending player has his resources.