Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

If you were starting over today, what would you do differently?

Julio

I have a cartel member who is starting a new account (feels stuck at level 44 and won't spend real money on this game). He feels he has learned some lessons and wants to avoid some of the mistakes he made in his primary account. I'm curious, if you were starting over today (regardless of f2p or p2p) what would you do differently?

Julio

First, i would not build so many labs and product storage. You can easily get your product from raids and the bunker has plenty of product storage. The excess buildings just allow an attacking player to generate more energy when they destroy them.

Julio

I felt i spent too much $ and plata on upgrading sicarios that were not long term holds.

Ridin Dirty

Rolling for the proper talents the first time. When I first started last month I took whatever random 5/5 that came up that was good, damage, health, flashbang, etc. Now I rerolled my talents to be specialized, my Diegos all have 5/5 missile damage, scorpions have 5/5 firebombs, and my compound squad has 4/5 and 5/5 flashbang.

Vinnie Di Maggio

I actually started over a few weeks ago with another account but it wasn't linked to a google account and somehow the game data got erased at one point.

I would do what has already been mentioned above, plus going for the offensive strategy right away: diegos, upgrade only the troops I use. And I would open new map areas as soon as I can.

Bako Bullyz

Banned
I started a new account, just updating the troops I use & helipad right away, don't upgrade labs & update squad size right away.

I wouldn't bother at all. they seem **** bent on screwing everyone over from top down. I just noted that the daily sign in bonus has been changed 23 days in. surprisingly the 300 gold I was expecting is now 90. limon has disappeared off the chart and it's just a normal days raping and pillaging for the ftx crew. @Chase. get it together man.

people spent 1000s of dollars just for you to **** it up with no recourse. wankers

Blacknoyzz

Rolling for the proper talents the first time. When I first started last month I took whatever random 5/5 that came up that was good, damage, health, flashbang, etc. Now I rerolled my talents to be specialized, my Diegos all have 5/5 missile damage, scorpions have 5/5 firebombs, and my compound squad has 4/5 and 5/5 flashbang.
How did the Diego's get 5/5 middle damage? I have not upgraded scicarios talents before