IM LOOKING FOR A CARTEL TO JOIN!

sinner

Now listen up I'm the bomb! I play everyday at least twice a day I was making my own cartel but I don't get serious players so!!!!! I need to join one tonight a good one so what's up who got some spots! Open and I need a cartel where people play like me and I wan a lot of extra things for my base and all that so what's up TALK TO ME!!!

zecke2

Los Pajeros (Level 51 compound , rank 4 in germany ) is looking for active members. We are a supportive group of game enthusiasts based in the U.S. and Germany.

You may join our cartel and receive all of the perks of our capo club to include two extra soldiers in each squad, an extra base sicario, increased health and damage on all troops, weapons, and sicarios and much more.
We go to war every two days and have an impressive battle record.

We only take and retain active players.

We greatly value communication among cartel members ( line chat)and we strive to help each other whenever possible.

If you think you have what it takes to be a Los Pajeros cartel member, then come give us a visit.

LOS PAJEROS

His lordship

Are you able to beat at least level 45+ player 3 times in war? Also, what is your donation level?
Whilst you would like lots of benefits from a high level cartel, it would be good to know in what ways you will benefit them in return.