Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Imbalanced Cartel Wars

D-Block

Banned
My Cartel has been matched consistently with other Cartels who have 1000+ rating over us....Anybody know how this WHACK matching system works?

Bako Bullyz

Banned
Believe it's the level of Team Members & not the actual rating. Rating is the how much you play & win not level. Not sure if this helps.

EgregiousParagon.

Odd, we had number of players at Lev 7, 8, 12, 14, 20s player matched to a cartel with minimum 25. Eight players had no chance.

EgregiousParagon.

Cartel rating 2500s matched rating was 3800s.
My rating 730s [highest but I am conservative and trying not to attack if I don't have to], next is Lev 48 - she rated 680. Lobies had like 50s. We had open enrollment with no min.

Why were we matched to min 25 was beyond me.

Android

We're experiencing the same issue, the matchmaking in Cartel Wars sucks balls. We used to have a brutal win/lose ratio, now we can barely manage to beat maybe every third opponent or so, mainly because we're matched against 1000+ better rated enemies. Most lower level players can't even attack, because there's no available players at their level.

jeffrey novak

Same here, the match making system is horrible. Our win loss record used to be awesome, but lately we're matched against Opponents with members so much higher than us we can't attack 6 to 8 Opponents. Makes the wars no contest and no fun if you have no chance of winning.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Same here, the match making system is horrible. Our win loss record used to be awesome, but lately we're matched against Opponents with members so much higher than us we can't attack 6 to 8 Opponents. Makes the wars no contest and no fun if you have no chance of winning.
I will pass this along - if you can send specific examples and screenshots to narcos@ftxgames.com that would be helpful!

JohnsonDon

Like our last war. Our cartel is on level 56 rating 22k and opponent was level 68 with rating 41k (world top 20 cartel). Where is the fairness in that?

Neon234

@Chase - FTX Games

Our cartel is hyderabad Badshah...we've lost 5 out of our last 7 wars (including the current one with Dutch destroyers gold). We got turkey cartel twice in the last 7 wars...

What is our mistake when we want to go with 35 active war participants...though we're getting opponents with 30+ players...we're boycotting wars!

You can see the response from your team as well. We want to know what issues your developers are having. Definitely we have brilliant minds in this forum itself. Ideas can come from anyone of us, all you have to do is to give us some respect!
Screenshot_2018-03-08-12-12-52.png
Screenshot_2018-03-08-12-12-32.png
Screenshot_2018-03-08-12-12-18.png
Screenshot_2018-03-08-12-07-00.png
Screenshot_2018-03-05-15-32-04.png

Attachments

I2el3ell

@Chase - FTX Games

Our cartel is hyderabad Badshah...we've lost 5 out of our last 7 wars (including the current one with Dutch destroyers gold). We got turkey cartel twice in the last 7 wars...

What is our mistake when we want to go with 35 active war participants...though we're getting opponents with 30+ players...we're boycotting wars!

You can see the response from your team as well. We want to know what issues your developers are having. Definitely we have brilliant minds in this forum itself. Ideas can come from anyone of us, all you have to do is to give us some respect!View attachment 2182 View attachment 2183 View attachment 2184 View attachment 2185 View attachment 2186
Dont worry we got that automatic response over 7 months ago. "It will take some time"
Ftx should rather hire 4-5 indians for Programming. (Not to be racist, but all companys know where to get them)

Reactions: Gus

Gus

I will pass this along - if you can send specific examples and screenshots to that would be helpful!
I've been sending you specific examples for the last year. All I get is "We are sorry to hear you're getting unfair opponents. However, this is the way the system is working in order your cartel could find opponents fast."

Don't act now like you care about this issue, because you clearly don't. Otherwise you would've taken care of it a long time ago.

PS. We searched war (not accept challenge) and we are currently facing an opponent with level 96 compound and 49000 rating, when we have level 63 compound and 19000 rating. You want more specific examples of how bad your matchmaking system is?

UncleJimm

the conclussion is..
the game are getting less balanced as the cartel grows unless you spend an extra extra ordinary cash
or you can just stay on the small level