Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Inactive capo

El Guapo

Hi game admin

We have an inactive Capo, hasnt logged in for a few months. We want to switch the capo woth another member

What can you do?

Happy to give details through DM

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @El Guapo ! Inactive Capos can be removed after 90 days of inactivity. Please contact our Support team from within the game by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu. Give them a detailed explanation of what's going on and any screenshots that may help them. They'll be happy to assist you!

slavujizgruze777

Hello, @April - FTX Games , im having the same problem i have contacted customer service about inactive Capo, ive sent proof and screenshots, about inactive Capo and all falcons, luetenants and right-hands, also my userid, they are not responding for days, request #433101, im an old player and this is one of my first cartels please make them respond to my request so i can make cartel rolling once again

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @slavujizgruze777. Thank you very much for providing your Support request number. I can see that our team has responded to you. It looks like you are not a member of the Cartel in question. Please make sure you are a member of the Cartel and they'll be happy to help :)