Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

iOS Offerwall Reinstated

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Our sincerest apologies to iOS users who were affected by the sudden disappearance of our iOS Offerwall. It has now been reinstated and should be available in your game again immediately. Please feel free to let us know if you experience any issues by contacting us at narcos@ftxgames.com.

Thank you all very much for playing Narcos: Cartel Wars, and have a wonderful rest of your day!

DDRR

Not!

Offerwall not working, no movies for gear or gold and no instant repair or troop

DDRR

Still does not work.
And no movies anywhere, for 5 days now.
No instant repairs also

Upccio

It doesn't work, the icon is back but there's no offers.. just an empty page saying there's nothing for me

You took away the only FREE way to gain some gold in the game (and we all know without gold there's no way to improve sicarios and play the game at all)

I already contacted support, awaiting an answer.. but the problem is there since weeks now

Last edited:

Upccio

I got a reply to my support request while writing here, but it seems to be in contrast with what you're saying here @April - FTX Games

Andrei (FTX Games) mail 3 minutes ago
Our team has given a reply to your request #195259 and it has been solved.
Hello and thank you for reporting this situation to us!
Unfortunately, offer wall functionality has been disabled for your platform due to the new requirements that Apple has set for such offers.
For more information in this regard, please, contact Apple CS team.
Thanks for reaching out, and let us know if there is any other way we can assist!
Best regards,
The FTX Games Support Team

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @Upccio. Thank you very much for copying that message and sharing it with me. I'm in contact with the team to see if I can't get this sorted.

The iOS offerwall is in fact not disabled and should be appearing as normal for everyone. I can see it in my version of the game (iPhone FTW!), but that, of course, doesn't mean that others are not having problems. I sincerely hope to see this solved as soon as possible.

So if you have received a message from support saying that the offerwall is disabled, please feel free to respond back and tell them that April confirmed it should be live.

I'm very sorry for the trouble you've been having. Was very excited to share that it was working again, and am sad that it isn't completely.

Upccio

Hi @Upccio. Thank you very much for copying that message and sharing it with me. I'm in contact with the team to see if I can't get this sorted.

The iOS offerwall is in fact not disabled and should be appearing as normal for everyone. I can see it in my version of the game (iPhone FTW!), but that, of course, doesn't mean that others are not having problems. I sincerely hope to see this solved as soon as possible.

So if you have received a message from support saying that the offerwall is disabled, please feel free to respond back and tell them that April confirmed it should be live.

I'm very sorry for the trouble you've been having. Was very excited to share that it was working again, and am sad that it isn't completely.
I reopened the request and sent Andrei the link to your posts on this thread, maybe he missed it

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
I reopened the request and sent Andrei the link to your posts on this thread, maybe he missed it
Thank you so much. We are a diverse team working from across the globe, so sometimes things can be lost in translation. My apologies again for the trouble, I hope we can sort this out soon.

DDRR

Good to see that you are trying but sad to see it still does not work.
After update today for ios still No offerwall, no instant repair and no movietheater
I have 2 accounts and both do not work.
I play on iphone and ipad, both the same problem.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Good to see that you are trying but sad to see it still does not work.
After update today for ios still No offerwall, no instant repair and no movietheater
I have 2 accounts and both do not work.
I play on iphone and ipad, both the same problem.
Hi DDRR, I'm very sorry about that. I've double checked with our team and it looks like the iOS Offerwall is up and running. However, the offers made available by our partners there are provided based on many factors that they decide. Please keep checking back and hopefully, you will have some more offers soon!

I am checking with the team in regards to the instant repair and movie theater not working. I hope to have an answer for you soon.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Its working but no offers....
As I mentioned before, these are unfortunately decided by varying factors that our Offerwall partners decide. You are of course always welcome to contact our support team. But the best bet is to keep checking back and hopefully, our partners will have some offers available for you soon.

Upccio

As I mentioned before, these are unfortunately decided by varying factors that our Offerwall partners decide. You are of course always welcome to contact our support team. But the best bet is to keep checking back and hopefully, our partners will have some offers available for you soon.
I still see an empty offerwall. How am I supposed to benefit from the double reward offer??
Please change offerwall partner or many iOS players will change game. We can't just spend own money to enjoy a game, and when we do it takes 8000 gold to find a decent talent!

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @Upccio, I'm very sorry to hear you're still seeing an empty offerwall. As an iOS user myself, I can feel your pain. It is unfortunate that iOS made some changes to their policies related to offerwalls, and our partners have done their best to comply while still bringing everyone great offers to choose from. They should have some more available into the future, so please just keep checking back. In the meantime you are still always welcome to contact support for their assistance.

Upccio

They should have some more available into the future, so please just keep checking back.
Offerwall is still empty on iOS devices in Italy, no offers at all for the last month.

Is this a way to force us to spend money? THERE NEEDS TO BE A FREE WAY TO EARN SOME GOLD (and don't tell again to watch videos and take gold from base defences.. we need hundreds or even better thousands of gold to get a single decent talent)

I won't be spending a single penny until it's solved.
have a good day