Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is the new shield gona save narcos?

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@Ralph Kramden , the Shield Generator will be added to Bases in the future. We have only implemented it in Compounds first to gather feedback on how helpful (or not) it may have been.

Ralph Kramden

I can see it being very useful on bases. But compounds are a completely different style of attack so its going to be difficult to get an accurate comparison. It will need to have high health on players bases and be immune to flash as players will just flash it with bb, missle it and then send fuegos and davids to our fincas. Lets see if FTX can finally get something right? I have my doubts. Thanks for your input @April - FTX Games

zecke2

@Ralph Kramden , the Shield Generator will be added to Bases in the future. We have only implemented it in Compounds first to gather feedback on how helpful (or not) it may have been.
The new shield generator AND the warden tower helps a little bit in compound. no more finca rush ;)
BUT
you MUST bring it to all player bases asap. then we can test it out in normal pvp fights and ONLY THEN we can give you good informations about the shield generator and how good it works. all other bases (compound,events etc.) are nonsens and not meaningful !!

Ralph Kramden

If the shield has the proper health and is anti flash it will slow dont the smoke to fincas. But as we all know ftx doesnt do much properly. And 4 davids will still wipe out whole bases rather easily. Only difference is. They will need talents on them.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you all very much for your feedback. I look forward to hearing your thoughts after we bring the Shield Generator to Bases in the future.

ipasher

Can you please consider limiting Shield Generator’s effect only to troops who deal high damage? Or only to teams with Davids?

My logic is that some troops comparing to fuegos deal tenfold times less damage and if their damage is decreased by same amount, it will affect some players more significantly than others.

Egis

Ftx could make that Sheeld for bases only for fuego to prevent smoke rush but not for all units

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

The shield’s effect on the finca goes away when you destroy the shield first. Shield is not that big of an obstacle. The Warden is a much bigger problem for attackers.

Egis

If u runing only Davids the sheeld is not a big deal but if u care about other players who not runing Davids or have only couple of them and using other units but not fuegos ftx Forcing them to quit because for other units that sheeld gonna be destroyer

Slik

Not sure what level you are but Torchers don’t last long against elite bases. They also are easily hung up by Joaquin and Espina not to mention they don’t even do enough damage to burn down Fincas with good health before time runs out...

Last edited:

ELpatron50

Thank you all very much for your feedback. I look forward to hearing your thoughts after we bring the Shield Generator to Bases in the future.

From my POV I personally favor the SG=(Shield Generactor) an exclusive COMPOUND Upgrade and irrelevant structure for the Bases.

Last edited: