Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is there a fix coming for player being "online" 24/7

Jayjay

IMG_0250.jpg
IMG_0249.jpg
I know this guy could not possibly be only as much as he is.. so obviously he is using auto clicker or a macro tool i mean.. why completely deplate the battery on a loptop or wear out your computor and have a high energy bill at the end of each month just for an ios game..? Some people really have no life like this guy ove here.. i cant even win back my resource center

Attachments

Shank

Every 3 hours of play there is an hour of vulnerability time.

So, once an hour for 4 hours, log in and click attack. If you are able to do this, you are guaranteed to be able to attack him.

Jayjay

Every 3 hours of play there is an hour of vulnerability time.

So, once an hour for 4 hours, log in and click attack. If you are able to do this, you are guaranteed to be able to attack him.
Its so lame having to sit and actually out a timer on your phone just to attack someones base.. there needs to be a better solution, eploitive players are the death of all video games

Ulises

To me I attack "Patrón" number 1 of the top and I have been trying 2 days to attack but I always appear online:mad:

Honeybadger

View attachment 674 View attachment 675 I know this guy could not possibly be only as much as he is.. so obviously he is using auto clicker or a macro tool i mean.. why completely deplate the battery on a loptop or wear out your computor and have a high energy bill at the end of each month just for an ios game..? Some people really have no life like this guy ove here.. i cant even win back my resource center
**** i didnt realize the people on top stuck that low to have their device be on all the time so they dont get attacked.

Don Marco

Banned
**** i didnt realize the people on top stuck that low to have their device be on all the time so they dont get attacked.
There no way he is using just an auto clicker or macro he has to have hack/cheat code/glitches or something cuz his base isnt all that maybe offense but every time i have had him on my map the attack dosnt load up and heard the same from others he using something els some kinda hack

Honeybadger

There no way he is using just an auto clicker or macro he has to have hack/cheat code/glitches or something cuz his base isnt all that maybe offense but every time i have had him on my map the attack dosnt load up and heard the same from others he using something els some kinda hack
Yeah must be hack or something. 2 days ago i was gathering alot of resources and had a shield on the shield went away an i didnt have gold to buy another one so i set it where my screen wont lock. 30 mins later it pops up saying if im still playing an had to click yes. What is marco?. I have a autoclicker on my phone for other games but if you leave it on heats up my iphone fast.