Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It is not FTX fault.... it’s ours!!

Kayzer

I’m level 57 so I’m not in the same position yet as some of u guys but.... unfortunately we need to take a step back and think for a second, I know this this a pay to win game but some people have limitsand others others don’t and then everyone suffers the consequences!
An update of this magnitude if done properly should take weeks to do, probably more and we have players that fully upgraded their fincas and new buildings and probably everything in the training camp in less then 24h!!!!!! Really?!?! How much gold it is needed to accomplish such thing?!? hundreds of thousands In gold it’s just beyond crazy!!
Now in a company prespecttive it’s easy mathematics why should FTX even test what they invented if they know for a fact that we are going to by it anyway?!?! Why askin to the developers if they play the game?!? They don’t have to! YOU ARE GOING TO BY IT ANYWAY BEFORE U EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS AND WHAT IT DOES!! Who’s fault is that?!?! Until the customers realise that they have the power to educate the companies this problem will continue! If u what something to change start from yourself! Other wise stop complaining!!
Ps: please FTX DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS UPDATE YOU GUYS HAVE GONE TO FAR THIS TIME! @Chase - FTX Games

Slik

I’m level 57 so I’m not in the same position yet as some of u guys but.... unfortunately we need to take a step back and think for a second, I know this this a pay to win game but some people have limitsand others others don’t and then everyone suffers the consequences!
An update of this magnitude if done properly should take weeks to do, probably more and we have players that fully upgraded their fincas and new buildings and probably everything in the training camp in less then 24h!!!!!! Really?!?! How much gold it is needed to accomplish such thing?!? hundreds of thousands In gold it’s just beyond crazy!!
Now in a company prespecttive it’s easy mathematics why should FTX even test what they invented if they know for a fact that we are going to by it anyway?!?! Why askin to the developers if they play the game?!? They don’t have to! YOU ARE GOING TO BY IT ANYWAY BEFORE U EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS AND WHAT IT DOES!! Who’s fault is that?!?! Until the customers realise that they have the power to educate the companies this problem will continue! If u what something to change start from yourself! Other wise stop complaining!!
Ps: please FTX DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS UPDATE YOU GUYS HAVE GONE TO FAR THIS TIME! @Chase - FTX Games
How much gold do you think these cartels blow to get gold statue? The imbalance started there long before the Warden Tower with 15 extra energy along with 50% health boosts. I mean, c’mon. Lol