Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just another suggestion for no-deploy strategy

Do you think that solution will work?

• Total voters

hardc0der

Note: Based on the idea of this topic: https://ftxgames.com/forums/threads/chase-here-is-a-solution-i-think-you-may-listen-to.11664/

Rewards should be based on damage. For instance, if you're giving 1.5m damage in order to destroy all buildings of base you will get the full rewards (of course in this case rewards should be more) and if you only destroy Finca by missile, you will get (Full Reward * (Given damage / Full Damage That Needs to Destroy All Buildings))

Long story short, there should be a multiplier that value should be maximum 1; Formula:

Multiplier = Given damage / Full Damage That Needs to Destroy All Buildings

And multiply all rewards with this multiplier.

With this solution, everyone wants to get full rewards in order to upgrade their buildings.

@Chase - FTX Games fyi..

Restless

No-deploy is needed in this game. It makes it very attractive and unique. When they will change it, it would be the same like Boom Beach. You spend hours of raiding. And come on. Why stupid hours of daily game play, when spending less time with really enjoying the game. And before i forgot, you can take less time on Boom Beach, in spending of troop renew. And that can be extensive too.

Dan

This game is too im-balanced. If u take away no deploy, more players will quit. Simply because it will take more $ to renew troops as rewards are too peanuts to cover deployment costs...

Restless

Maybe you are right, but then you are to high in your level. You missed the point to stop. I stopped months ago. But be sure, without spending money i would have missed it too.