Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just finished the speed missiling event

Cruzzer

yea just to make everybody spend more money to get it that all they want if you want people to deploy troops in your finca you have to pay for it that crazy why not just add more health to the finca and problem solve they just want to do the way that you need to spend money to stop the no deploy problem in your finca
I always thought the best and easiest way to solve the problem was to have the current building health sicarios and talents effect the finca too.
But I'm guessing they looked into it and decided that was probably too much health in some cases. People would have fincas with a million health. Hahaha!

Last edited:

zecke2

I always thought the best and easiest way to solve the problem was to have the current building health sicarios and talents effect the finca too.
But I'm guessing they looked into it and decided that was probably too much health in some cases. People would have fincas with a million health. Hahaha!

Thats a step in the right way . And this should be implemented asap !
The talent tells me building health . Why finca ,storages .... are no buildings ? Whats wrong with the devs ? This little trick can implemented immediately and most players are happy .
And please in gods name not another sicario to buy for this problem . Not only think about making more money... think right...
its better we have a finca with a million health points as they killed us with missiles and firebombs.

@Chase , give your devs a little kick to do it now.

Last edited:

Juan Crashy

Can we get the counter feedback please ?

We have a lot of forums members who write out polite and constructive posts, and we are told it will be passed along; but we never hear a word back.

Then when a new update is released, all.the narcos players update and immediately sigh in disappointment.

Why ?

Because reasonable and popular ideas aren't implemented, annoying bugs that have been posted about 10,000 times aren't fixed and the "highlight" of the patch is a new useless unit, shamlessly ripped off from Boom Beach.

I'm not bashing here, it's the truth.

Some two-way communication would be great, we don't expect trade secrets; but if you could let us know some of the reaponses, we'd appreciate it.
Excellent post! I'm sure you speak for 95%+ of members on the forum. There has been posts that are 2 months old waiting for information to be bought back to us.

Warandmoney

Here's my assessment of the event based on my own experience and feedback from others.

First, this is an event that clearly differentiates between pay to play players and free to pay players.

D-Block is going to love this...

I just finished the event on the hard level. It took me 11 minutes and 15 seconds. Alas, I am currently in third place even though I finished with a perfect score. Apparently I need to upgrade my internet to be able to compete with someone who can finish in 7 minutes and 10 seconds. I pressed attack, selected missile, clicked six times in a row, and repeated that 29 more times as quickly as possible.

Where is the skill in that?

In the previous events I have always full deployed but I was competing against no deploy strategies.

Just like in the day to day game, FTX needs to address the no deploy and low deploy strategies.

As far as rewards, the inclusion of high level juggernaut gear, aiming systems, etc., makes the rewards worthwhile if you are able to obtain a high enough score, which seems practical only for the pay to play players. The resources collected are a significant downgrade from previous events and have caused significant bitterness from players as they've come to expect that the event will help them accumulate enough resources for a major upgrade, especially since the port was castrated in conjunction with the introduction of the events. I received 21 plata bags during the event. These are basically worthless; almost entirely filled with low level plata, nuts/bolts, armor plates, etc. The most valuable things I received were binoculars and knee pads (1 of each). What is the purpose of the guerrilla buildings if no directives are available? Are they only to provide an advantage to pay to play players willing to spend gold in the absence of directives? Finally, there is little doubt in my mind that the champion chest will be nothing more than a rebranded gold chest which is shameful.

Overall, the event was fair. For the future, FTX should:

1) Address the missile/no deploy strategy
2) Increase resources awarded
3) Lessen the difficulty in the beginning bases for lower players
4) Upgrade the contents of the plata bag
5) Add directives back into the event
6) Award a champion chest that is truly unique and not simply a gold chest
Would also be nice to use paratroopers since I spent alot to upgrade them

Matt

I ain't even started event yet but from what I,m hearing nothing's changed

Matt

I see on here it took someone only 9 mins to do all the bases will probably leave it till the last minute then use my strongest team

Julio

Finished the next speed missiling event.

Perfect score on hard, took a little over 8 minutes and came in 7th. This says a lot about the flaws in the finca missile and fb vulnerability.

Ok, here's my big takeaway for FTX (although I don't know why I keep giving them this free counseling since they have yet to implement any of my advice in any area of the game).

@Chase - FTX Games , listen closely. FTX has a problem with communicating and setting/ meeting expectations. As an example, let's discuss the series of raid events. The first event had generous rewards including a lot of rss and guerrilla directives. This set an expectation that future raid events would also have generous resources and directives. Every subsequent event has had reduced resources awarded. Most have had no directives. How have players reacted? With frustration, anger and eventually apathy. Why? Because their perception is that FTX is continuously taking things away and not listening to them. In actuality, most of the raid events have had valuable rewards albeit different from the expectations that were set out originally. The last two events have been deemed virtually worthless by players. I have found them worthwhile because I see the different type of rewards that have been given. Last week I accumulated a lot of valuable gear that would have taken me weeks or months to craft. This week I finished the event with 18 sicarios more than I started with. Most players don't see the value because they are blinded by the fact that their expectations have been dashed yet again. If FTX made a simple announcement ahead of time, that set expectations, there would be more satisfaction. You can create raving fans by setting and then exceeding expectations. Unfortunately, FTX has a history of setting and then crushing expectations. Examples include removing the port, reducing the daily rewards, and even creating this forum which created an illusion that player feedback would be collected and collated and used by developers to enhance the game (which it has not and I could give myriad examples).

An example of setting expectations is to announce before a change, to the game or an event, what changes you are making, why, and how it will benefit the players and gameplay. With the raid events, letting the community know these things in advance will help to create trust and understanding.

Thanks for listening.

Last edited:

zecke2

Finished the next speed missiling event.

Perfect score on hard, took a little over 8 minutes and came in 7th. This says a lot about the flaws in the finca missile and fb vulnerability.

Ok, here's my big takeaway for FTX (although I don't know why I keep giving them this free counseling since they have yet to implement any of my advice in any area of the game).

@Chase - FTX Games , listen closely. FTX has a problem with communicating and setting/ meeting expectations. As an example, let's discuss the series of raid events. The first event had generous rewards including a lot of rss and guerrilla directives. This set an expectation that future raid events would also have generous resources and directives. Every subsequent event has had reduced resources awarded. Most have had no directives. How have players reacted? With frustration, anger and eventually apathy. Why? Because their perception is that FTX is continuously taking things away and not listening too them. In actuality, most of the raid events have had valuable rewards albeit different from the expectations that were set out originally. The last two events have been deemed virtually worthless by players. I have found them worthwhile because I see the different type of rewards that have been given. Last week I accumulated a lot of valuable gear that would have taken me weeks or months to craft. This week I finished the event with 18 sicarios more than I started with. Most players don't see the value because they are blinded by the fact that their expectations have been dashed yet again. If FTX made a simple announcement ahead of time, that set expectations, there would be more satisfaction. You can create raving fans by setting and then exceeding expectations. Unfortunately, FTX has a history of setting and then crushing expectations. Examples include removing the port, reducing the daily rewards, and even creating this forum which created an illusion that player feedback would be collected and collated and used by developers to enhance the game (which it has not and I could give myriad examples).

An example of setting expectations is to announce before a change, to the game or an event, what changes you are making, why, and how it will benefit the players and gameplay. With the raid events, letting the community know these things in advance will help to create trust and understanding.

Thanks for listening.

Best and most important text I have read so far here . Top....
I hope FTX and chase read it too.

Juan Crashy

Another quality post @Julio cheers. I too did make a comment in another thread asking for more info on the event so players could at least make up their own mind on if it was even worth entering the event and locking sicarios into the event. Funny enough but not surprising i never got a reply.

Julio

Another quality post @Julio cheers. I too did make a comment in another thread asking for more info on the event so players could at least make up their own mind on if it was even worth entering the event and locking sicarios into the event. Funny enough but not surprising i never got a reply.

Thx