Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just fix matchmaking!!!!

BadBlue8

My cartel is now in war 10/10 we have 20 swords they have 10 wtf?!? Our 10 players are out from war,why,put their 10 in,not out,terrible mistake!!!Always the same opponents also.. So what if it search longer for war...another thing,Capo,RH and liutenants must be in war if thay have swords...this is the main problem...dont take players out of war if other cartel have less swords,put their players in!!!

Gogs

My cartel is now in war 10/10 we have 20 swords they have 10 wtf?!? Our 10 players are out from war,why,put their 10 in,not out,terrible mistake!!!Always the same opponents also.. So what if it search longer for war...another thing,Capo,RH and liutenants must be in war if thay have swords...this is the main problem...dont take players out of war if other cartel have less swords,put their players in!!!

Not Really

Yes capo and RH, flacons should always be in war but highly doubt ftx wil make it happen, it's hard to find cartels now with equal compound, player levels and members. Most cartel have 10 members now so the best thing your cartel can do is split in 2 groups with 10 each and have war each time.

I2el3ell

Yes capo and RH, flacons should always be in war but highly doubt ftx wil make it happen, it's hard to find cartels now with equal compound, player levels and members. Most cartel have 10 members now so the best thing your cartel can do is split in 2 groups with 10 each and have war each time.
Are you guys kidding me? Thats stupid. If the capo goes for Vacation you want to put him into the war? Let that option Whos out of the war like it is. Tell your capo to play aktiv and Level up his medaills and everything is okay.

That the wars are messed up is our fault because People on this Forum are Whining to much.
First it was random
Second no ftx you messed up because Matching medaills
Third no ftx still stupid there are players that are 50+ with and without Money and the kartel bases should count
Fourth they match now the finca and again People are whining.

Sure im not saying in anyway that the matchmaking is good at the Moment. But whining here messed it up in the first Place.