Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lack of Response From Support?

Murderdeathkill

But, did you fulfill all of the requirements necessary to be awarded (for denied offer) ?
I did fulfill the requirements but they said that I had played the game in the past and that is why I was denied. I have played lots of games and done many offers so I don't know if I had or not. I did not protest further.
UPDATE, when I got up this morning I found that the offer decision had been changed and I recieved my gold!! The offer wall is so awesome!!

Gorilas

Ironsource most of the times doesnt pay us for the time that we spent for the offerwall games
Ftx doesnt care for this issue...
Ironsource dont explain why denies to reward with gold the players who complete the missions
I remember one time after 100 mails and photos i got the gold after 4 months
They are both unreliable ftx and ironsource
They own me thousands of gold
After the server shutdown ftx took from me 94 golds and never return it .ftx says that i use this gold for instant squad reinforce despite the fact that i watched video for free reinforce...
They are goldiggers and they are cheating us
Previous happened the same to a friend of mine
Ftx took 250golds from my friends account after he pressed to finish a building upgrade with zero gold one minute before the end

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder if ftx does right by players who are legit and enjoy the game, and makes fewer exceptions for players who troll their forums? Hmmm...
Hey Shark, I appreciate that this was most likely meant as a joke. But no, we treat every single request for assistance (offerwall or no) the same no matter who it is coming from.

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

Hey Shark, I appreciate that this was most likely meant as a joke. But no, we treat every single request for assistance (offerwall or no) the same no matter who it is coming from.
Yeah it makes sense to be fair to everyone. I wasn’t exactly joking though. I would hope if people contact ftx once per year their message would get more careful attention and care than someone who emails weekly with problems. I’ve worked in customer service in a similar sized company.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah it makes sense to be fair to everyone. I wasn’t exactly joking though. I would hope if people contact ftx once per year their message would get more careful attention and care than someone who emails weekly with problems. I’ve worked in customer service in a similar sized company.
I had a 50/50 chance of guessing whether you were joking or not and looks like I failed you! ;P

I can understand what you're saying, but we prefer to treat each support request the same so that we can provide the same level of service to everyone. All of our players are equally important to us!

ACK Kappa

@April - FTX Games A help request has been sent through via email to support #329774 on the 29th August along with a further three emails. It states someone will be with me in 48 hours or 96 hours if received over the weekend..Well according to my first Email i now count 336 hours and i still have not heard anything from Support... I would like this actioned please

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@April - FTX Games A help request has been sent through via email to support #329774 on the 29th August along with a further three emails. It states someone will be with me in 48 hours or 96 hours if received over the weekend..Well according to my first Email i now count 336 hours and i still have not heard anything from Support... I would like this actioned please
Hello there! Can you please send me a private message with your email address that you contacted support with so that I may look into this?

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Now its not even letting me send you a private message
I'm sorry! That's really odd, I'll make sure our site support is aware of this. I did respond to the private message you sent me asking the same thing. If you still cannot reply to it, please feel free to leave the first part of your email address here and I'll be able to search for your support request that way.

AxScorpio

I've also been sending e-mails to support for several days and they don't respond.
Before the last update I had David contracts.
Now I see that they have disappeared and instead there are duplicate contracts of Sara!
Where have my David contracts gone?

Attachments

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
I've also been sending e-mails to support for several days and they don't respond.
Before the last update I had David contracts.
Now I see that they have disappeared and instead there are duplicate contracts of Sara!
Where have my David contracts gone?
I have found your support ticket regarding this issue and can see that our team is currently investigating it. They will get back to you as soon as they have finished. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

ACK Kappa

I'm sorry! That's really odd, I'll make sure our site support is aware of this. I did respond to the private message you sent me asking the same thing. If you still cannot reply to it, please feel free to leave the first part of your email address here and I'll be able to search for your support request that way.
It is doing it again April stating Opps something went wrong, I cant even reply to our private message thread????

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
It is doing it again April stating Opps something went wrong, I cant even reply to our private message thread????
If you could please share here the first part of your email address that you used to contact support I'd be happy to look into your request Kappa! I'm sorry again for the private message issues. I've let site support know about it.

AxScorpio

I have found your support ticket regarding this issue and can see that our team is currently investigating it. They will get back to you as soon as they have finished. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
How much more patience do I have to have?
You are hurting me in the game!
In support they still do not respond.
I have obtained more David contracts in Roulette and I need those, that you have taken from me, to acquire the Sicario.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
How much more patience do I have to have?
You are hurting me in the game!
In support they still do not respond.
I have obtained more David contracts in Roulette and I need those, that you have taken from me, to acquire the Sicario.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention again, I am connecting with our support team to get an answer for you.