Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

League Issues

Jae Atkins

Just had a league tournament end. I was ranked 5th with a 10 medal lead. When the tournament ended it showed me as 7th? WTF?? Then it starts me as 11th in new league showing a 6 position lost....

You guys need to fix these issues I should be in gold league 2... there is absolutely bo reason I should have been held back.

And now I can't upload the Screen shot because the file is to large. You guys are a joke.

Thema

Just had a league tournament end. I was ranked 5th with a 10 medal lead. When the tournament ended it showed me as 7th? WTF?? Then it starts me as 11th in new league showing a 6 position lost....

You guys need to fix these issues I should be in gold league 2... there is absolutely bo reason I should have been held back.

And now I can't upload the Screen shot because the file is to large. You guys are a joke.
I had the exact same problem and got totally disorganized and chained down without the gold reward i deserved and counted on for shields..I did a post on my own only difference is i was 3d and showed as 6th as an outcome. Hope we get an answer on this.

LAGRIMA

the league is crazy the past 5 months the same 5 people are winning the league the im in cause they always start the league like 250 medals ahead of everybody so what the point of triying to win the league if you have 0 chance to win fix that im getting tired of that i wasted a lot of money in this game i deserved to have the chance to win the league you giving them the prizes for the last 5 months from the league and they not even have to do nothing to get the prizes cause they already know they gonna win the league 2 seconds later when league start so they getting the prizes all the the time