Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

League problems!!!

Diogo

Have you opened the attachments? The guys are in other leagues, Gold or Elite and are simultaneously in my silver league!!

Centipede

Why not?
Its medal count. Not levels.
The medal count is a joke. At the start of a new league, ive been down 50 medals from the top spot.

They need to group people by the same league, and have everyone start off at 0 regardless of medal count, then go +1 -1 from there.

But then I could see some dudes on here *****ing about pay players who rise up cause we get less revenge than average players. So whatever

Julio

Advanced last night from Diamond II to Diamond III league. I finished in 5th place. In the new league I started in 8th place. 8th place doesn't sound that bad... 64 points behind 1st place. The difference between 1st and last is 133 points. Those are some huge differences in points!!

Rdogg420kgb

Hey FTX, can you please explain to me how and why this happens??
I am trying to rank up on the leagues but this gives me the impression that it will not be possible..
I shouldn't be competing against this guys!
Ftx does need to fix this problem it ridiculous

Rdogg420kgb

Please fix the unfair match making on are league tournament it impossible to catch up 40 medals behind

Maniakbn96

Hey FTX, can you please explain to me how and why this happens??
I am trying to rank up on the leagues but this gives me the impression that it will not be possible..
I shouldn't be competing against this guys!
Wait till next week, and if you play on like this, you will be in next higher league... :)

Every player has his own league... if they are in your ranking, you must not be in their ranking...

But which parameters ftx use for this weekly league Idn...

Jamal

Banned
Yes. The league is so funny. The people in gold appear in silver league. I think this thread not gonna answear by ftx. Anyway. Nice attachment buddy. BUSTED...

Julio

40 behind is not impossible. It is very improbable.

60 behind. Not a chance.

100+ behind, haha. That is impossible.

Julio

just noticed that people who finished behind me and therefore should not have advanced are showing up in my new league...

Vinnie Di Maggio

Yes progressing through the leagues seems more and more difficult as you climb the ladder. Yet, some people succeed so there must be a way...

Rdogg420kgb

It is impossible to come back from 40+ medals when you dont get enough on your map to beat my map is always empty i clear my map several times a day and still cant catch up not even close