Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

League

BOBGYRO

Im currently 2nd in my league and first place is 45 higher then my max, how the **** is that accomplished?

Last edited:

Juan Crashy

The leagues are glitchy/bugged/rigged as sh!t

Im in gold 3 league and a cartel mate of mine is in a league higher but yet we both appear on each others league list. It makes it near impossible for me to progress because you are always up against the same players who are way ahead in medal count, i have had to work hard over the last 2 weeks to even get to number 5, the player who is number 6 isnt actually in my league..... See pics below

You will note the different league titles

@Chase - FTX Games Can you shed some light on what is happening here? Can you see how this appears unfair because u are actually competing against players in higher leagues chasing a never ending medal count....

Last edited by a moderator:

Juan Crashy

And i have just been knocked down to 6th spot and will be stuck in this league for another week, when technically i should be in number 1 spot cause the other players on that list are in a higher league....

Juan Crashy

Weekly league has ended, the top 5 have progressed to yet another higher league so im still stuck in Gold 3 competing against players in 2 leagues higher....

LVMonkey

Weekly league has ended, the top 5 have progressed to yet another higher league so im still stuck in Gold 3 competing against players in 2 leagues higher....

WOW! glad we finally have some good pictures and evidence of what is going on. Thank you for this, Juan.

@Chase - FTX Games , what explanation is there for this blatant injustice to League players? This is a MAJOR flaw that needs to be fixed asap, so "pass it on to the devs" for us.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
The leagues are glitchy/bugged/rigged as sh!t

Im in gold 3 league and a cartel mate of mine is in a league higher but yet we both appear on each others league list. It makes it near impossible for me to progress because you are always up against the same players who are way ahead in medal count, i have had to work hard over the last 2 weeks to even get to number 5, the player who is number 6 isnt actually in my league..... See pics below

You will note the different league titles

@Chase - FTX Games Can you shed some light on what is happening here? Can you see how this appears unfair because u are actually competing against players in higher leagues chasing a never ending medal count....
I've seen a lot of feedback about leagues recently. I'm talking to our team about what is going on here.

It is worth noting that leagues are individual to you. Players can be seen in multiple leagues because each league is for one player, and that person you see does not see himself in that league necessarily.

Laquica

I've seen a lot of feedback about leagues recently. I'm talking to our team about what is going on here.

It is worth noting that leagues are individual to you. Players can be seen in multiple leagues because each league is for one player, and that person you see does not see himself in that league necessarily.
So its a scam nobody actualy wins?

Del

Is it just me or does anyone else think this league set up is way more complicated than it needs to be.surely putting 20/25 players in a league with lvls for ex 30/35 together lvs 35/40 and so on and have a points rating running from week to week separtely from your overall rating,so we all start on 0 points and who ever is more active over that week(or even extend it to 2/3 wks)progresses up the leagues.At the start of any lge in any shape or form you should all have the same points.......that should be a given!

Juan Crashy

So what your saying is that in order to progress from the gold 3 league, i have to beat players that are in the diamond 2 league?

Not exactly an acceptable response but at least its a response. Hopefully FTX listen to some of the feedback you provide Chase. I can see how this must be frustrating for you always bearing the brunt of the players frustration. Maybe the dev's need to be thrown into the front line for a week to do your job.

Laquica

So what your saying is that in order to progress from the gold 3 league, i have to beat players that are in the diamond 2 league?

Not exactly an acceptable response but at least its a response. Hopefully FTX listen to some of the feedback you provide Chase. I can see how this must be frustrating for you always bearing the brunt of the players frustration. Maybe the dev's need to be thrown into the front line for a week to do your job.
Hes getting payd for it so if he would get frustated about it he should find another job.
And de devs ar getting paid to ruin the game?¿?:eek:

Juan Crashy

Yer but at the end of the day, what are you going to do about it? Jump up and down, rant and rave, tell them they are crap at what they do? Thats not going to achieve anything (well to date it hasnt as history shows). I'm choosing to be civil. If they end up pushing players away from the game with less then desirable responses and more importantly less then desirable actions then people like me will choose not to buy gold and leech off them as a free player regardless of not progressing much further, whilst they still have to pay for people like chase, servers, etc etc. It doesn't make for good business sense but im not here to educate them.

Mike Toreno

It's not a scam, I've finished first on Champion 3 at least once.
If there is Global Daily League to replace the Weekly league?

A daily league competition squares out the game imbalances of Finca to Player levels

where some Fincas allow multiple Sicarios to defend the base, in relation to the Player level

of CRACK version players!

Mike Toreno

Hes getting payd for it so if he would get frustated about it he should find another job.
And de devs ar getting paid to ruin the game?¿?:eek:
Devs ruining our Crack gaming?

It is beyond us if this devs decide to maintain the game for OBVIOUS DUBious reasons.

Yet we can still have the comfort of lying in bed juz like

Brian Wilson did!