Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lets have a poll : At the start of a league should everyone have an equal medal count ?

Lets have a poll : At the start of a league should everyone have an equal medal count ?

• Yes ( rebase the players to a different equal level )

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ollyfavell

I am fed up of being 20 medals behind the leader of the league 1 second after it has started.........

Really only effects leagues with medal counts 650 plus as below that they can find 25 with the same medal count to be in a league.

Julio

Starting with the same medal count would be more fair than the current system. How do you account for a player who finishes the week with a full map to clear and five day's worth of revenge attacks? They ostensibly will start the week with 40-50 points sandbagged. Maybe it washes out because they didn't get the points the previous week.

The league would probably work fine if FTX actually ran it similarly to the way it's posted in the game. The top five finishers advance and the bottom 10 drop down a league. As it is run now, each player's league is individual to them and is an absolute artificiality, in effect a rigged system. Maybe this was an expediency that FTX used to get the leagues running when the player base was much smaller. Also, it seems like there are different end times based on your time zone or country. Syncing everyone and creating a true league system makes sense to me. Maybe top five move up and bottom five go down or something similar (10 up and 10 down)?

Dan

Mate, I don't think it will happen. It's like saying have same level player bases on map, same level players on raid events, etc. The game dev does not prefer the Goliath vs Goliath, but the David vs Goliath strategy. ;)