Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Let's make fun of free players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fahdi1985

Hahahahaha another paid player ready to bully free players.gosh this is just a 'game' when will people realize this.

Serge

I wont cry about free players, because i totally raid them and love easy res... BUT... I do think its funny that players that spend no money on the game think that they're entitled to any changes being made to the game for it to be easier for them.

It's like getting a free ride and crying about the comfort of the seats.

If you don't like it, then just get out, literally, the game will not miss you, as you literally provide nothing but less space on the server, and less time for the devs to deal with the players that matter (The ones that payyy) while they deal with your 10000 tickets because you didn't get your free 5 gold from the movie night

Dirty Sanchez

So crying about free players crying is ok?
I don't think you guys get it. This whole site is nothing more then free players crying. You haven't once heard a paid player cry about taking your base down easily. Yet all free players seem to ask for advice or tips from us. As far as bullying kicking that 1 time in a game aint bullying. It's only bullying if it repetitive. Suck it up-and keep playing for free.

Last edited by a moderator:

Serge

I don't think you guys get it. This whole site is nothing more then free players crying. You haven't once heard a paid player cry about taking your base down easily. Yet all free players seem to ask for advice or tips from us. As far as bullying kicking that -1 time in a game aint bullying. It's only bullying if it repetitive. Suck it up - and keep playing for free.
This is true

I doubt that they notice it either, or they think its something to be proud of? - The majority of players who are constantly making demands for the game to change, are the ones who also open their posts with 'i havent spent a penny on this game'

But they then fail to see the gross irony behind posting that as an opening line, then following with all the problems they're having and how it should be made easier for them

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamal

Banned
Everywhere i go in thread... so many ftx marketing. Really funny to read it.

Laquica

I don't think you guys get it. This whole site is nothing more then free players crying. You haven't once heard a paid player cry about taking your base down easily. Yet all free players seem to ask for advice or tips from us. As far as bullying kicking that a$$ 1 time in a game aint bullying. It's only bullying if it repetitive. Suck it up shut up and keep playing for free.
Im a paying player i always cry when some other player raided mine base without landing troops. I even told my mama about it and she sad that are bad players the soon wil be grounded

Serge

@Laquica

I don't like my base being no deployed either. Anyone that knows me will know I'm one of the biggest 'no deploy' critics - as everytime it happens, it's effectively a slap in the face and a message from the devs that my gold and time has not been spent wisely at all

BUT - as I've said, I have to agree, if your playing something for free and you don't like it, you really have no say in the matter.. a player who spends no money, asking for the devs to make changes to the game so that they're £0 investment is protected properly...

Just doesn't seem to work in my head.. you don't get given a service for free, that other people are paying for, then get to demand that it's changed for you to enjoy it more - why would any rational game developer do that? To encourage all the free players to continue being free?

Ofcourse this only applies to the ones who openly claim they play a game for FREE that they are unhappy with

Laquica

@Laquica

I don't like my base being no deployed either. Anyone that knows me will know I'm one of the biggest 'no deploy' critics - as everytime it happens, it's effectively a slap in the face and a message from the devs that my gold and time has not been spent wisely at all

BUT - as I've said, I have to agree, if your playing something for free and you don't like it, you really have no say in the matter.. a player who spends no money, asking for the devs to make changes to the game so that they're £0 investment is protected properly...

Just doesn't seem to work in my head.. you don't get given a service for free, that other people are paying for, then get to demand that it's changed for you to enjoy it more - why would any rational game developer do that? To encourage all the free players to continue being free?

Ofcourse this only applies to the ones who openly claim they play a game for FREE that they are unhappy with
@Dirty Sanchez
So we already got 2 paid players crying then:p.

Shall we make fun of us too?

Status
Not open for further replies.