Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

lie and more lies and inability

zecke2

@Chase you lied to us shameless !!
You said that the new sicario would cost us NOTHING.
insolence.
what about the costs we spent on the other defense sicarios for talents and skills? in order to use the new sinful we have to level up again and buy talents + the skills for which we have to have dice. LIE.
and then ?? if no deploy is done then with firebombs come the same nonsense again with a new sicario makes the firebombs harmless?
then the players have to throw out a lot of money to the window ??
THIS IS A GREAT CREAM AND ONLY rip off !!
Unfortunately, there are a few players who join this rip-off and have already leveled up the new sicario. Incorrigible players who still support the principle of making money.
every player in playstore, itunes, facebook, twitter and all other platforms should write the truth about this game and the rip-off. so that no new player installs the game!
protect them before they trap into this money grave.
the politics of ftx can not be legal. what you have bought is simply declared useless.
The easiest thing would have been to build a guirilla defense weapon for no deploy.
BUT THEN FTX CAN NOT MAKE MONEY !!
ftx and chase give me back all the money for the talents and skills and all others too !!
all other please boycott this game and these potitics.
I say again ..... liars and money stealers.....
that can not be the solution.
all players without many money are the idiots of the game . that stinks and isnt fairplay !!
now you have done the last part of ruin the game.you did not think about that at all.

ty @Chase for nothing

Last edited:

zecke2

how should anybody play this game ?? there are so many unpredictable skills, talents, etc.

how can someone because an attack calculate? this is the main part of a tactic game. FTX whats your answer?
you are actually looking through it yourself.
post a official manual about this confused calculations.
a rocket launcher or canon etc. with 5x grounddefense and no chance to missile finca. what are you guys smoking?? who should this calculate ?
now its only raids with firebombs squads. you make a great job. congratulation.
everyone in normal buissines must go if he make so many mistakes like you.
i cant believe that some idiots buy this **** and support ftx with their greedy politics.i hope this idiot have fun with this game . my fun is gone. UNPLAYABLE NOW . THANK YOU CHASE AND FTX.
ftx is always lie to us .

i will say.... no deploy was not ok BUT what you do now ist far away from fair and player friendly. shameless . only for money.

Last edited:

EgregiousParagon.

I totally agree!
+1

What really bothers me that when finca is protected by Forta, FTX /Plamee choose not to display "-75% hq missile". So most folks are hiding Forta. What kind of strategy is that? Why cant we see true finca stats?

zecke2

+1

What really bothers me that when finca is protected by Forta, FTX /Plamee choose not to display "-75% hq missile". So most folks are hiding Forta. What kind of strategy is that? Why cant we see true finca stats?
Thats what i mean in post above. So many confused information or no information. Why ftx dont write how much skill or talent % any building has.if a attacker has this informations he can play his tactic. Without these infos its a gambling game.

zecke2

That's the point.
Ground def x5
Piercing Cannon damage is 3.5 - 4k
Cannon damage is.2.5 -3k
2 nerve gas, 3 rocket launcher.
And surprise; most player have shock machine gun III and my total war energy 55. İ did use flash. But it doesn't work.

Have can i destroy f.ckin player base?

Give me tactics.
Now!
the only ones who are not interested are probably the richer players and players in big cartels.

fahdi1985

left this game a log time ago. i just try to log in daily to donate the resources from rss trucks to my cartel. thats it no more interest left in this game. my rating has jumped from 1200 to 1000 in this time and guess what? i dont care :D
i will keep logging in till my cartel members are alive and still playing this game:)