Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lords mobile scam confirmed

double pownage

Reason for payout problem with this app is that they changed the requirement to add new user only, when original offer did not mentioned that.
U can clearly check this in your history if your offer mentions new user only as offers that do clearly mention it.

I would advise to not give up, im sure its illegal in most countries to change offers afterwards and original is valid.

Not sure who is to blaim. But fyber needs to payout if u accepted the offer before they added new user only which screwed people.

Keep u updated, im going on the attack. As u can see applike clearly stated that new user only while mobile did not some weeks ago.

Attachments

LeeMuerto

Fyber’s business is built on paying out enough that complaints are below a threshold. Yes, its all scammy, but we knew that before clicking on the offer. The affiliate marketing world is just like that, its the most profitable way of running that kind of —business— scheme.

Matt

I done this crap game on both my accounts and not one paid out, olga told me to get in touch with fyber team and guess what ain't heard nothing from them

I currently have 11 open disputes with Fyber (including the Lord Mobile offer)... First one from 15th november. Still waiting for a reply.
Lol i even got my castle at 12 i sent the screenshots and no reward...it is ridiculous... chase is missing lol

Matt

@Chase - FTX Games is anything gonna be done about this lords mobile game I done this on 2 accounts and didn't get paid out on any of them nearly 5000 gold I,m missing, which I could have spent on the cheap talents so now I,m gonna miss out on, I have spoke to olga and she said get in touch with the fyber team which I did about 2 weeks ago and have heard nothing, cheers mate

LeeMuerto

I received answers from Fyber on outstanding payouts. They refused without reason. Even with the screenshots of me completing each step as required.

Rather than get upset about it I decided it would be better just to move on. Since they pulled a fast one on me, I suspect they also did the same and charged their customer for the signup anyway. That is, after all, how they make money. And since the signup was completed according to their terms why would they not charge their customer. So while cancelling the accounts created I sent polite emails like this one to bring it to the attention of the vendors in hopes that they are not also getting charged for the signups.

Hi there, please confirm that my account has been cancelled and will not be billed. I really liked your product and wanted to continue using it, as I have an urgent need to learn Spanish. I picked up a few new words in the trial and can only imagine how productive it would be to continue. My cancellation is because the trial was part of a rewards system through your partner Fyber and the reward was not paid out. I don't feel comfortable doing business with a company that makes offers then refuses to hold up their end of the deal without reason. That said, I feel that it would be better for me to find a competing language learning product. Please confirm my cancellation and that my card will not be billed.

Matt

The support team was correct in having you guys contact Fyber through the in-game support button on the Fyber offer wall. Please send me a PM with as much detail as you can if you have been waiting more than a few days for their response, and I will reach out to our Fyber contact.
Many thanks for replying chase will pm u later

Spilli

Hello @Chase , I have the same problem as others with Lords Mobile. The offer was reach lvl 11 and than receive the gold. I reached lvl 11 and still no gold. I send 3 emails to fyber, but they said. That only new users could participate is this offer. Unfortunately for them as the offer started it wasn't in the description.

Chase I Can't send you pictures, the only way is through this post.

Attachments

Last edited:

Spilli

Hello Chase, I have the same problem as others with Lords Mobile. The offer was reach lvl 11 and than receive the gold. I reached lvl 11 and still no gold. I send 3 emails to fyber, but they said. That only new users could participate is this offer. Unfortunately for them as the offer started it wasn't in the description.

Chase I Can't send you pictures, the only way is through this post.

Attachments

TheImmortal

They had an offer for my offer wall for Unibet: credit something like 10pounds there and get ~16k gold in Narcos. 10days after, after submitting all the screens and statements they required, they just decided to manually ban my account b/c i switched to Australia pay wall, saying it was 'automatic' (it wasn't, the automatic ban was a temporary one and came right after the switch, and i didn't switched anywhere after that attempt and getting AUTOMATICALLY unbanned -it was temp-).
Every attempt to get them to actually credit what was due was meet with resistance - they simply disregard anything that comes in their way about the subject.

At this point, to me, Fyber is a scam artist - and FTX partners with them, making them complicit (and the reports from these forums back that up). For that reason, I have decided to no longer purchase anything in this game and will, more than likely, quit rather soon since, well, without gold you can't really be competitive in the game. Not that I'm much of a loss per se, but if there's something I hate in life is being taken advantage of.

Last edited:

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
I spoke with a rep at Fyber and they said it can take up to 2 weeks for some of their offers to complete - and the time it takes is on the person with the offer.

An offer with someone like Netflix will likely be quick because they have their stuff together. I suppose Lords Mobile does not.

If anyone goes past this 2 week window of waiting please PM me. Continue to contact Fyber as well, as they are ultimately the ones who will make this right.

Running

I spoke with a rep at Fyber and they said it can take up to 2 weeks for some of their offers to complete - and the time it takes is on the person with the offer.

An offer with someone like Netflix will likely be quick because they have their stuff together. I suppose Lords Mobile does not.

If anyone goes past this 2 week window of waiting please PM me. Continue to contact Fyber as well, as they are ultimately the ones who will make this right.
Thank you Chace for your response. . I think maybe they should update that on the rewards page. To go from 6hrs to 2 weeks is a big difference. .

Spilli

Thanks, but it's now a week. No response at all from them. I am missing the offers because of this.

Matt

@Chase - FTX Games my reports to the fyber team have now disappeared off my report wall on both my accounts I still have screenshots of lords mobile level 11 and it has been 3 weeks, also I have now missed out on the cheap talents because I did not receive my 2400 gold on both accounts

Soeren3110

Iam also waiting for an amount of Gold about 22.000!!! I have a few Open offers and no response till 2 weeks!!
Fyber has a really Bad support! Had a Look on several Pages with ratings. There are so many players of so many different Games who are Not satisfied with fyber!!

Most comments are: no Gold and no response! Very nice!

Spilli

An update, today I received an email hahaha..hilarious.. I already reached and finished the castle lvl 11...

Screenshot_2017-12-01-16-41-52.png

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Write a report to our support staff at narcos@ftxgames.com and explain that you have waited over 2 weeks and all relevant details. Our head of support should be able to escalate the issue with Fyber.

Spilli

Hello, today another email from fyber! Now they say I have to reach lvl 12..hahahaha
Seriously wtf is going on there..