Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lords mobile scam confirmed

EgregiousParagon.

I sent them yet another reply showing how different what they claiming the offer is and what it really was... I took all snapshots.

lobsterboy

I also got a reply telling me to play until castle level 12. I did and sent them back a screenshot. I will let you know what happens when they reply. They also reiterated that it was for new players only but I ignored that, since the offer didn't state that.

LAGRIMA

i always get the gild when i dont get i report it to them but they always respond like 3 to 10 days but always got my gold this week i got a lot of gold from them now i got 24000 in gold

lobsterboy

I also got my payout today for reached castle level 12, as Fyber had asked me to do.

Wilson

Same situation...

Iam also waiting for an amount of Gold about 22.000!!! I have a few Open offers and no response till 2 weeks!!
Fyber has a really Bad support! Had a Look on several Pages with ratings. There are so many players of so many different Games who are Not satisfied with fyber!!

Most comments are: no Gold and no response! Very nice!

TARANTULA

I only once won the gold and it was back then when this offers were introduced to Narcos, after that not even one offer worked, not even the commercial for 1 gold.

double pownage

Offers work, only have to take time to screenshot , send email of no credits, wait for email, then repky back with screenshot then wait few days.
Itd small bit of work, if u dont do anything u aint gonna get much.
Most offers dont payout automatically. So u need only do offers that u can proof and do the emailthing.
Most phones have screenshot buttons so u dont need to install prog to do it

don andreas

Offers work, only have to take time to screenshot , send email of no credits, wait for email, then repky back with screenshot then wait few days.
Itd small bit of work, if u dont do anything u aint gonna get much.
Most offers dont payout automatically. So u need only do offers that u can proof and do the emailthing.
Most phones have screenshot buttons so u dont need to install prog to do it
I took the offer on December 25th but I have not yet received that I have developed the game as I had been asked, in fact I have done more than I think these scams DO NOT HAPPEN !!!!!

TheImmortal

sometimes they happen, sometimes they don't - i was the recipient of both, with a 19k offer that got through immediately and another 15k gold offer that they've never honored and, once bogged enough times that it got them annoyed, they (fyber) eventually banned me. So yeah, like every scammer in the business, they ought to pay sometimes :)

Chef Chick

The support team was correct in having you guys contact Fyber through the in-game support button on the Fyber offer wall. Please send me a PM with as much detail as you can if you have been waiting more than a few days for their response, and I will reach out to our Fyber contact.
I also received a email sorry new user only and it didn’t say that :(