Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lost game

BEet

Long shot .... emailed ftx about a lost game , they said it’s linked to a Facebook acc .. can’t not find this save progress as I think I overwriting it with my other Game Center acc . Anyone know anyway around this or can help it would b much appreciated

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Long shot .... emailed ftx about a lost game , they said it’s linked to a Facebook acc .. can’t not find this save progress as I think I overwriting it with my other Game Center acc . Anyone know anyway around this or can help it would b much appreciated
Just a reminder that your last contact from the support team does say they can restore it manually if you just provide some more additional information about your account :)

BEet

That’s not right , they said I need Facebook to say that the account is not there but how do u talk to someone from Facebook u can’t !! Just help a bloke out please , I can send screen shots of the acc etc

BEet

That’s not right , they said I need Facebook to say they can’t do anything but how do u get onto Facebook ?? U can’t !! So can u help or not as u said u can’t because it’s linked !! I can give info and screen shots of the acc if u can help

BEet

Just a reminder that your last contact from the support team does say they can restore it manually if you just provide some more additional information about your account

so no reply ?? It’s been days

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
@BEet , the support team and I are available Monday through Friday, hence the delay in response.

Here is the excerpt I was speaking of from our support team:
"We can restore your old progress if you made purchases in the game and provide some info."

Simply reply to the last email from our team with the information they've requested and they'll be happy to assist you.