Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lying league

Del

Yet again another week goes by chase@ftx and i start a new league 94 points behind the guy in 1st place and 62 points behind the dude in 5th so basically an impossible task to come back from each and every week!so i am being cheated out of progressing up the leagues and earning the higher rewards by a clear breach of how you say lgs are worked out(i'm lvl 48 with a rating of 1268)so i've put up with this **** for a long long time.i can remember being a lvl 30 and having lvl 60's on my map because of my rating(another of the many balls ups you've done)fix the leagues once and for all and stop cheating your customers.stop trying to fleece us for mistakes you make.......ie no deploy(now we can buy extra talents)eh no thanks........not 1 penny more ftx and if more players stopped being sheep and stopped buying gold we might get somewhere

Del

m hate when u peeps complain and cry that it impossible. i start league down 120 medals and now i have advanced to championship 3 after hard work. u guys just want it easy.
Hahaha so you picked up a 120 medals over the week and advanced!!!!!i take it all the players that started a 120 medals in front of you didn't play that week!!!and"want it easy" behaveo_Oo_O

lobsterboy

The tournament system is operating the way they intended, so we just have to work with what we have been given. Everyone appears lower than they would like so they play more and push themselves to get their own personal desired result. I don't think you will see any changes made. I advanced every week when I started playing until I got to Gold 1. At that point, I had to get pretty strategic about collecting resources for large upgrades by filling my map and buying shields. I can't just attack everything that shows up anymore. As a result, my rating is only moving up very slowly. I have been demoted several times all the way back to Bronze 2. I have decided I can't have both, so I have decided to ignore the tournament system and advance my game the way I see fit. The tournament system has been intentionally designed this way to induce gold spending and I'm not falling for it. I'm also not complaining about it because I am a free-to-play player since June 30th.

Keen

Yet again another week goes by chase@ftx and i start a new league 94 points behind the guy in 1st place and 62 points behind the dude in 5th so basically an impossible task to come back from each and every week!so i am being cheated out of progressing up the leagues and earning the higher rewards by a clear breach of how you say lgs are worked out(i'm lvl 48 with a rating of 1268)so i've put up with this **** for a long long time.i can remember being a lvl 30 and having lvl 60's on my map because of my rating(another of the many balls ups you've done)fix the leagues once and for all and stop cheating your customers.stop trying to fleece us for mistakes you make.......ie no deploy(now we can buy extra talents)eh no thanks........not 1 penny more ftx and if more players stopped being sheep and stopped buying gold we might get somewhere
Hey im on facebook we are going to do a boycott of gold dtarting the first