Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Maj vers ios

dgé

Bjr pouvez vous nous dire aura lieu exactement la mise à jour vers iOS svp??merci d’avance

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello dgé, my sincere apologies. We have added a brand new feature in this build and we need to gather data to make the introduction process smooth. We will be implementing an update as soon as possible.

Mark

Hello dgé, my sincere apologies. We have added a brand new feature in this build and we need to gather data to make the introduction process smooth. We will be implementing an update as soon as possible.
Fix it for iOS now it’s not fair at all how do you make it right are gone give iOS users something for there troubles because lots of spenders there you want there money so give something back to youre faithful players

dgé

[QUOTE = "Mark, post: 57913, membre: 3732"]
Réparez-le pour iOS maintenant ce n'est pas du tout juste comment faire pour que les choses soient bien passées donner aux utilisateurs iOS quelque chose pour leurs problèmes parce que beaucoup de dépensiers là-bas vous voulez de l'argent alors donnez quelque chose en retour à vos fidèles joueurs
[/CITATION]
Tssssss

Narcobuster

Fix it for iOS now it’s not fair at all how do you make it right are gone give iOS users something for there troubles because lots of spenders there you want there money so give something back to youre faithful players
Ha! FTx... fair!?!? The word doesNt appear in their philosophy lol so fat chance of that.

As usual, lack of communication, lack of honesty, lack of tranSparency, lack of apology. They will probably increase the subscriPtion cost to coVer the losses from this weekend.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone. This is a repeat of another thread, but I will give the same response here as I did there (considering there are more users here).

The update is live for everyone (Android and iOS). However, the subscription feature has been rolled out on a staggered basis. As we saw on Friday/over the weekend, a number of errors occurred when subscriptions went live. We are working to fix all of those issues first before releasing subscriptions to all players. Everyone will have the option as soon as possible.