Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MAKE THE COLLECTING PUMPKINS A REGULAR THING IN ROULETTE RAIDS

Ben Fischer

Collecting pumpkins was a good idea in the roulette raid because that way truly active plays got an advantage. Guys, I totally understand that you need to make money from this game and you try to focus more on paying players. But please don't forget awarding players who don't have that much money but loves the game. It's important to award players who are active, who play every day. For poor but active players, the roulette raids are the only chance to get sicarios like Don Neto, David, Isabella, or Joaquin. So adding the pumpkin feature (maybe not exactly pumpkins but something similar) would be a perfect change for the game.

Additionally, we need more events because most players finish raids very quickly and then there's nothing much to do. It would be nice to have an additional raid for rare Sicario contracts, Shield generators, and platas. And obviously, challenger's club every week. You have no idea how much more interesting our weekends would be if we had challenger's club every weekend.

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @Ben Fischer ! Thank you very much for your suggestions!

In regards to what you've mentioned about the collection of pumpkins. This is currently only available during the Halloween season as it is a themed event for that holiday. We have other holiday events that happen throughout the year, including our Christmas events (which will be coming soon)! Even still, it's an interesting idea so I will definitely pass it on to our development team.

I can see that this is the second time you've mentioned making the Challenger's Club a weekly event. I'm curious how other players feel about this as well!