Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Membership missing

Boom2

I've bought an paid for a membership the VIP 1 and now it's gone since I looked in on a new device

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Boom2 , I've relocated your thread as it was in the Breaking Bad: Criminal Elements subforum, rather than Narcos: Cartel Wars.

If you have logged into a new device, please ensure you've connected your account either to Apple Game Center, Facebook, or Google Play, whichever you had connected on your previous device. If you still find the subscription missing, please contact our support team so they can look into this for you. They can be reached either by choosing "Report an issue" in the Settings menu, or via email at narcos@ftxgames.com.

Boom2

I have logged in an there's no subscriptions that should be there plz help me

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Boom2 , thank you for reaching out to our support team. They are working on your request and will reply as soon as possible. Please refrain from sending multiple requests for the same issue, as that makes it more difficult for our support team to assist you in a timely manner.