Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Missing skill from event

Crashy2

@Chase - FTX Games some players have finished the event and didn’t get 1 of the skill to finish the set bonus for the ground defence level 3. Mine was missing armour skill. Can you recompensate the required skill for the set bonus.

zecke2

@Chase - FTX Games some players have finished the event and didn’t get 1 of the skill to finish the set bonus for the ground defence level 3. Mine was missing armour skill. Can you recompensate the required skill for the set bonus.
Same here !!!
or are they cheating us now ;)

If i start the event it says that i can get the set !
Ftx what are you making ??

bubašvaba

Same here didnt get all materijals for making gd skill got 4-2-0..need 2-2-2..ftx solve problem please

Gogs

Same here, I already posted about that, but no answer instead...

Martinez

Same here. 4 health skills and 3 armor skills. No counter skill!!

This is outrageous

LVMonkey

If you notice the wording for the event it NEVER said you were going to get the entire skill set... it said you had a CHANCE at getting the skill set. Each box "contains a skill from..."

There will surely be another raid in a week that will give you another chance at the missing skill you need.

zecke2

yeah
another way from ftx get our money.
at most players one skill is missing so ftx will that you buy the skill chests to complete the set.

His lordship

If you notice the wording for the event it NEVER said you were going to get the entire skill set... it said you had a CHANCE at getting the skill set. Each box "contains a skill from..."

There will surely be another raid in a week that will give you another chance at the missing skill you need.
Spot on.

Mike Toreno

ONE SKILL from the SKILL SET>™< open the SKILLS CHEST

SHOCKWAVE .