Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Missing skill from New event

Bogan

Anybody else missing a skill from the Big Bang stage 3 skill set, you get in the current event??
Not the first time this has happened with these skill sets you get from weekend events!!! @Chase - FTX Games

Buhawi

guys the event says "Contains a skill from bigbang effect" so it doesn't guarantee us to get the whole set.

PUZZLE

I complained to ftx about incomplete set and they replied me that the parts of big bang is provided randomly so we can complete sets in the future similar event. I don't have full set too. I am missing the red ones

double pownage

Did anyone find complete set, dont think its random so no one should have it.

Here y get useless reward only have spend thousands gold to make it usefull.

PUZZLE

I didn't understand, complete 9%?of what...xD sorru guys
The current event not always gives you the full set of big bang. Only parts of it. Some guys got full set. I got only green parts. Didn't get the red ones

Renan

I got a full set of rank 2 Big Bang (9%) and just enough dices to change the slot type. I guess I was pretty lucky then. Was only doing the normal mode since I wanted to avoid nukers.

Attachments

Dr.D.Fence

I got 5 skills of the same type. Blind Skill. Last chest had 1 damage skill. Its was great that I can now get the 1200 points with ease now but not getting a full set sux.

Segovia

I got the full set of rank II bb as well, I'm level 41. Maybe lower levels are guaranteed full set?