Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Money money money.

Gytis

@Chase - FTX Games are you and your team really want to shut down the game?
First, you realeased free gold bug - thats allow you to ban players. Then forta - players leave the game because their diego became useless. Now Miguel.

Players are talking, that next sicario will be anti flashbang duration.

All my cartel players are talking about FTX is gold diggers. They dont care players, the game from the begining changed a lot. And you ruined it.

If you want to earn our money, you should open new server. First version of the game.

In my opinion, this game was one of the best I have ever see. But now, its just regular, online game. (Already playing 2 other games, and they are much much better. because they care customers-players)

I have spend money, first, for diegos and their talents, after forta, I spend my money for scorpions. Both times wanted no-deploy squad. The most important question, how would you give my money back??? because my sicarios is no more powerfull to win battle in 10s and I had spent money to reach no-deploy.

Peace,
Gytis

Ashish Manral

@Chase - FTX Games are you and your team really want to shut down the game?
First, you realeased free gold bug - thats allow you to ban players. Then forta - players leave the game because their diego became useless. Now Miguel.

Players are talking, that next sicario will be anti flashbang duration.

All my cartel players are talking about FTX is gold diggers. They dont care players, the game from the begining changed a lot. And you ruined it.

If you want to earn our money, you should open new server. First version of the game.

In my opinion, this game was one of the best I have ever see. But now, its just regular, online game. (Already playing 2 other games, and they are much much better. because they care customers-players)

I have spend money, first, for diegos and their talents, after forta, I spend my money for scorpions. Both times wanted no-deploy squad. The most important question, how would you give my money back??? because my sicarios is no more powerfull to win battle in 10s and I had spent money to reach no-deploy.

Peace,
Gytis
I feel you bro. Not to forget - the dice required to to create a perfect skill set. They aren't getting a penny from me(must have been a premium customer for them) now.