Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My map is clean , nothing to atack!

GUNÃO

I'm staying behind, in the league because i dont have Enemy players in my map, i do like 10 or 20 medals by day, and the other guys in my league, sometimes make 30 or more, why ?
And I do not stay online all day like many others.

Del

I'm staying behind, in the league because i dont have Enemy players in my map, i do like 10 or 20 medals by day, and the other guys in my league, sometimes make 30 or more, why ?
Maybe they are using £££ to open more areas on the map(possibly)

GUNÃO

Its possible , im lev 50 and the others in the league are almoust bellow

Laquica

Revenges . They can use shield put finca infront and get alot more attacks;)

GUNÃO

Thats a point la quica !! But i think its more than that , but thanks for your reply

Julio

Try leaving one or two outposts on your map when you clear it to encourage the spawning of opponents to be more heavily weighted with players. Players are +2 points vs outposts which are at most a net zero.

Laquica

Revenge attacks are a net zero in medals. You lose one point for being raided and gain one point in a successful revenge. -1 +1 = 0
When you clean a player from your map you gain 2 medals when he takes revenges -1 when a new player comes on the map for it -1.
So also a net zero in medals.

C@tPo0p

leave your outposts, I recommend leaving 4-5 and only hit players on your map and watch your medals grow.

Mike Toreno

Maybe they are using £££ to open more areas on the map(possibly)
PANEM must be very proud he can access ur map without ur pasword,

Cash that is crackin' i won't do that it is a waste of rss don't U think?