Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Narcos Community Line Group

SmokeP

I'm making a Narcos community Line App Group. A lot of cartels use Line, but I don't know of a community channel, like other mobile games that I play have.

I think the channel could be a good way to share information, try and time war searches if 2 cartel want to match up, and discuss the game in general. It can also be used to organise a gold buying boycott if FTX doesn't get their act together.

I'd prefer if the channel is free of a lot of hostility and the like, but I'm also a big proponent of free speech. A little trash talk is fun, but let's try and keep it positive and fun. However, If someone is being annoying or douchey, use the ignore feature, that's what it's for.

Please post here if you're interested in joining the Narcos Community Line Group and I will add you.

Thanks.

Attachments

Bpk

I'm making a Narcos community Line App Group. A lot of cartels use Line, but I don't know of a community channel, like other mobile games that I play have.

I think the channel could be a good way to share information, try and time war searches if 2 cartel want to match up, and discuss the game in general. It can also be used to organise a gold buying boycott if FTX doesn't get their act together.

I'd prefer if the channel is free of a lot of hostility and the like, but I'm also a big proponent of free speech. A little trash talk is fun, but let's try and keep it positive and fun. However, If someone is being annoying or douchey, use the ignore feature, that's what it's for.

Please post here if you're interested in joining the Narcos Community Line Group and I will add you.

Thanks.
You can add me - I'm in

Add me please LINE: thejokerfromoz

Thanks.
me please

==HammerHead==

Thanks.
Line ID: tmwhammerhead