Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need more Resources for Beating Level 40 & up Outpost

Higher the Level Higher the Resource Winnings

• No, stay logged in for hours at a time to upgrade

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bako Bullyz

Banned
It's absurd the amount of resources you win when beating a level 40 outpost, the rewards need to be higher especially when you need more Resources to upgrade buidings.

EgregiousParagon.

Agreed,

Something is majorly wrong, I am 38 get only 41, 42 outposts (for some reason I am not even getting 40s anymore). And if you beat them ... return is $48k. The squads rebuild could easily run at $75k.

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
Agreed,

Something is majorly wrong, I am 38 get only 41, 42 outposts (for some reason I am not even getting 40s anymore). And if you beat them ... return is $48k. The squads rebuild could easily run at $75k.
Thanks for your feedback on this. I'm collecting info on rewards for several types of attacks at higher levels for analyzation by the devs.

TracerWire

Don't forget that it also cost cash to attack the outposts. So if you win, the return is even worse when you factor in the cash to engage, along with the cash to rebuild your troops. Generally speak outpost are a 1/1 return on cash, but if you have a tough outpost many lose more cash than what earned.