Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need to change war mode!!

CRABNUTZ

Strong players who join your cartel are just stupid as you. I still think you guys are w##nk###s
There's stupid, and then there's putting too many hash tags to hide w#nk##s stupid.

Maniakbn96

What does emulator has with outpost levels????? You don't have a clue what you are talking about. I can play wherever I want.

And that comment was to help a guy in trouble. He asked for help, I posted an answer because i had knowledge about that area. At least somebody comments to help others.. Some of them (like you) are just ****ting around.. Whats' the point in posting a picture of my comment?
Who talks about outpost lvl in this thread?
And of course you do not know what a macro recorder is

Chino

If by offending other cartels, you mean kicking their butts in war, then we're guilty as charged. Otherwise, you have no factual evidence to back up your erroneous claims. We don't post our lopsided victories on Facebook. We don't laugh in global about how we make other good cartels look silly. ****, I've given players from other cartels legitimate advice on how to try and take our compound down. So, why don't you go make us some sandwiches, lady, and allow the men to continue the discussion.
Kali having warred against NoBull countless times Crabz is being truthful no matter what crap in the game is talked there is respect shown by them on global, Facebook and other media like Line App to cartels they are warring against and I for one show that respect in turn. NoBull has been defeated before in war but you can bet they take that loss then learn, grow, adapt accordingly, and with a vengeance.

GHI1968

And thats why I was a bouncer when I was younger....... a few calm words and the peace has been restored :cool: