Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need to change war mode!!

Maniakbn96

ask him ... hihihihi
Why should I ask him? He is not in my cartel...
And If he sent an invitation to what ever

It has nothing to do with me, because I never talked about you with him

Last edited:

CRABNUTZ

Maniak! Why even waste your time, broski?! If the 3rd ranked cartel in the world wants to publicly try to justify the reasons they suck at war, let them! Meanwhile, let's hop back over to the VIP forums, where stuff actually gets done without drowning in the tears of crybabies

sMylz

Wow it's crazy how you start reading a good topic and then end up reading just people complaing about eachother than issues of the game. Does everyone not know that we are here to give suggestion on how to improve game for all of us?? Let's just try and keep this professional to make the game better for us all instead of blasting eachother over some forum. Yes war model needs to be changed and I'm sure @Chase - FTX Games would love to hear everyone's suggestions.

CRABNUTZ

Wow it's crazy how you start reading a good topic and then end up reading just people complaing about eachother than issues of the game. Does everyone not know that we are here to give suggestion on how to improve game for all of us?? Let's just try and keep this professional to make the game better for us all instead of blasting eachother over some forum. Yes war model needs to be changed and I'm sure @Chase - FTX Games would love to hear everyone's suggestions.
Wars are "too tough" for the 3rd ranked cartel in the world?! So, now we need changes to the war model?! How about dropping medals if you can't handle the competition at the top?! That seems like the most relevant change that could be made.

sMylz

Wars are "too tough" for the 3rd ranked cartel in the world?! So, now we need changes to the war model?! How about dropping medals if you can't handle the competition at the top?! That seems like the most relevant change that could be made.
I'm not complaining about competition being too tuff but it's something that should be looked into. I'm sorry but I'm not here to argue with you crabnutz I just mentioned that some wars are unbalanced and should be taken into consideration. I have been in previous cartels where we are at lvl 29 and warred with another that is lvl 52. Crazy difference huh?? Don't try and come at me.

JackBlack

Wars aren't too tough (you win some, you lose some), they're just borring, and Mago offered an idea for making them more enjoyable. But please continue to talk smack, and do not bring any useful content to this topic, you remain irrelevant to us.

CRABNUTZ

Wars aren't too tough (you win some, you lose some), they're just borring, and Mago offered an idea for making them more enjoyable. But please continue to talk smack, and do not bring any useful content to this topic, you remain irrelevant to us.
Just as you remain irrelevant to FTX ;)

CRABNUTZ

I'm not complaining about competition being too tuff but it's something that should be looked into. I'm sorry but I'm not here to argue with you crabnutz I just mentioned that some wars are unbalanced and should be taken into consideration. I have been in previous cartels where we are at lvl 29 and warred with another that is lvl 52. Crazy difference huh?? Don't try and come at me.
A level 52 compound should go down in a maximum of 2 hits. So, forgive me if I scoff at this so called disparity.

CRABNUTZ

Irrelevant to ftx not other players, or do you think that because you spent 5k more than me, ftx actually gives a crap about your ideas (if you have any).
I share my ideas in the VIP forum. Seems to work well.

Chino

I think the war mode of this game has changed ..... There are too many unbalanced wars .....
Too much difference in compound levels
Too much difference in player levels.
The biggest fun in this game is the wars !!! , And if they are not funny ... the game dies
They need change
In my opinion unbalanced wars are part of the game for cartels sometimes you are the bird and sometimes you are the statue. All cartels should pay their fair share of dues like trying to recruit good players, improve themselves, fight tougher opponents, fight weaker opponents, etc.
Compound Levels - Compounds are built collectively by members through donations and can be leveled up quickly if needed you can't fault other cartels for putting priority to the cartel compound over their own base
Player Levels - It's a freemium game so if you spend and play it is expected that you should be stronger than a player not spending money
Unbalanced Wars - I understand what you are saying with big differences in compound levels and player levels, but let's just say hypothetically the top 20 players form 2 cartels of 10. If wars were changed to be "balanced" those 2 cartels would only match against themselves over and over again

Kali

Banned
I share my ideas in the VIP forum. Seems to work well.
Most of you nobull are w##nk#rs. Who's your cartel gona go up against cuz there only top 20 cartel. Just cuz your cartel has spend more than other cartels doesn't give you the right to offend other cartels. You suck guys

CRABNUTZ

Most of you nobull are w##nk#rs. Who's your cartel gona go up against cuz there only top 20 cartel. Just cuz your cartel has spend more than other cartels doesn't give you the right to offend other cartels. You suck guys
If by offending other cartels, you mean kicking their butts in war, then we're guilty as charged. Otherwise, you have no factual evidence to back up your erroneous claims. We don't post our lopsided victories on Facebook. We don't laugh in global about how we make other good cartels look silly. ****, I've given players from other cartels legitimate advice on how to try and take our compound down. So, why don't you go make us some sandwiches, lady, and allow the men to continue the discussion.

Master B

I think the war mode of this game has changed ..... There are too many unbalanced wars .....
Too much difference in compound levels
Too much difference in player levels.
The biggest fun in this game is the wars !!! , And if they are not funny ... the game dies
They need change
I totally agree with you.. most of my cartel mates are level 33-42 , except capo and right hand, they are lvl 45 .. and we get Italian Bamba Beach2 (academy of world's 3rd best cartel) and so on.. Usually cartels with 5 players level 48-50 .. and nobody can attack them so 3 points each x 1.5 x 5 players = 22 points....
Unbalanced wars I agree.

Kali

Banned
If by offending other cartels, you mean kicking their butts in war, then we're guilty as charged. Otherwise, you have no factual evidence to back up your erroneous claims. We don't post our lopsided victories on Facebook. We don't laugh in global about how we make other good cartels look silly. ****, I've given players from other cartels legitimate advice on how to try and take our compound down. So, why don't you go make us some sandwiches, lady, and allow the men to continue the discussion.
Strong players who join your cartel are just stupid as you. I still think you guys are w##nk###s

Maniakbn96

I totally agree with you.. most of my cartel mates are level 33-42 , except capo and right hand, they are lvl 45 .. and we get Italian Bamba Beach2 (academy of world's 3rd best cartel) and so on.. Usually cartels with 5 players level 48-50 .. and nobody can attack them so 3 points each x 1.5 x 5 players = 22 points....
Unbalanced wars I agree.
IMG_0172.JPG

Here is the reason why!

Master B

What does emulator has with outpost levels????? You don't have a clue what you are talking about. I can play wherever I want.

And that comment was to help a guy in trouble. He asked for help, I posted an answer because i had knowledge about that area. At least somebody comments to help others.. Some of them (like you) are just ****ting around.. Whats' the point in posting a picture of my comment?

Master B

+ I totally agree with IL MAGO because we just started a Cartel War 23 vs. 23 .. (80% players in my cartel are lower than lvl 39.. usually 34-38)
3 of them are lvl 42 and 2 are lvl 45 .. Enemy cartel has no member lower than lvl 41 :) that's unbalanced.