Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Balance Patch

Segovia

Hello everyone, we have just received a fresh batch of balance fixes, great! Check it out:

balancepatch.png

I like that FTX are putting more emphasis on less popular troops. I never see anyone deploying camareros or armed trucks so hopefully this patch will encourage people to start using them (if they can't no deploy already). Everyone was complaining about how Torchers were nerfed too much, so maybe now this will also change their minds.

Anyway, I like how they are addressing these issues because frankly most troops seem very underwhelming, and I like to see a variety of troops being used instead of the same old flacos. The next step now to improve this game, imo, is to increase Finca Health overall to address the even bigger issue of the infamous no-deploy strategy that we all love/hate and abuse. What do you think?

Julio

Hello everyone, we have just received a fresh batch of balance fixes, great! Check it out:

View attachment 1864

I like that FTX are putting more emphasis on less popular troops. I never see anyone deploying camareros or armed trucks so hopefully this patch will encourage people to start using them (if they can't no deploy already). Everyone was complaining about how Torchers were nerfed too much, so maybe now this will also change their minds.

Anyway, I like how they are addressing these issues because frankly most troops seem very underwhelming, and I like to see a variety of troops being used instead of the same old flacos. The next step now to improve this game, imo, is to increase Finca Health overall to address the even bigger issue of the infamous no-deploy strategy that we all love/hate and abuse. What do you think?

FTX, thinks they have no incentive to do this since they are currently selling BB and GD skills as well as missile talents.