Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New big update?

Mal jones

Anyone know what is the new big update. .... ? I'd like to know before i waste any more money on gold! !!!!

Cruzzer

I'm sure they'll introduce the sicario that is the counter strategy to no deploy strategies

lobsterboy

Hopefully some news will be given prior to the release. It isn't likely that anyone here knows what is coming in the update. Just lots of speculation, based on feedback over the last few weeks from @Chase - FTX Games .

fahdi1985

LOL @ big update. Nothing will change. Maybe some more visual themes for our base or the appearance change of soldiers. Rpg soldiers will be changed to male. And flacos will be given a new helmet to avoid headshots. :D

GHI1968

A new building that requires special materials, materials of which we'll have no way of obtaining outside of buying gold, I hope!
I hope its a kebab shop!...... hang on, if I can't afford it pointless wishing for one o_O

sky_high

i've been anticipating this update for the last 4 months, thanks ftx!

GHI1968

You would have been better off robbing banks of all the gold you will need to pay for it :confused:

sky_high

Lol .
wait till they update it and then you wont be that thankfull
ah the internet where people never see any of the sarcasm. i'll try to be even more clear with my sarcasm next time... ftx is a fine company!