Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New big update?

Yeo

I have it on good authority that the newest update will allow players to turn their Finca into an underground missile free bunker for 20,000 gold.

It will safely shelter the members of FTX and pay to win whales from the horde of angry poor players on the forums.

GHI1968

I have it on good authority that the newest update will allow players to turn their Finca into an underground missile free bunker for 20,000 gold.

It will safely shelter the members of FTX and pay to win whales from the horde of angry poor players on the forums.
Sounds good..... they will be lined up to buy it!!!!

I will go for the free version..... camouflage tarpaulin and a few leaves/branches then keep my fingers crossed.

BillyBob

Banned
Now that I have a beach layout.... I want to get rid of that movie theatre that gives away 5 lousy gold bars periodically and replace it with an Aircraft Carrier that employs the latest missisle defence system that takes down missisles the second they are launched at my Finca! :p
Albeit for 18,000 gold per/level I'm sure. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

GHI1968

Now that I have a beach layout.... I want to get rid of that movie theatre that gives away 5 lousy gold bars periodically and replace it with an Aircraft Carrier that employs the latest missisle defence system that takes down missisles the second they are launched at my Finca! :p
Albeit for 18,000 gold per/level I'm sure. :rolleyes:
I have my old catapult dusted off :oops:

EgregiousParagon.

When was the last update that was any good? I remember, when they mistskenly removed cartel bonuses .. and because I did not upgrade I was able to attack and upgrade my camp.