Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New bug: donation history not updated

Dan

Not sure why as don't remember any recent update, my Cartel donation history not updating. Now it only shows donations from 3 days ago and before, which means game had some changes on 10 June which create this bug? Any other Cartel have this issue?

Jamal

Banned
Yes. This is happent to me too.. update and not showing on history

Maniakbn96

The donation list has been perfect....
Worked propper....

Since there was that change (only the last 100 donations get shown)

After that "improvement" the list is bugging completly...

By the way the list was good... with that new one you just made a step back and invested time in developing game backwards....

Never change a running system is my opinion...

The best way, was as the donation list resets weekly on Sunday and you also could see the donations some days ago...

Now it is simply worse

Only the monthly donation lists works propper and is also very nice to have...

But to check, I everybody in cartel donates daily....

No thank you eneugh screenshots from narcos already :)

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
I've reported this to the developers. I'll update here when I know more. Thanks for your reports everyone.

Reactions: Del

Del

Great - they still have not updated me on my report, but I guess they read it! heh.
This did start to work for us again.but is now showing no donations for the last 17hrs.Again the total is going up but showing zero history.
Thanks in advance

Mike Toreno

Yes. This is happent to me too.. update and not showing on history
Far worse for our Cartel the GREENS cartel, where our donations especially cash

is FULL ALWAYS I cannot donate cash cos it is filled daily i visit the CARTEL COMPOUND BANK

daily more than 24 times in a day.

Mike Toreno

Why until now Cartel Bank is filled with cash i cannot donate cash ! Should there be a refresh of Bank every 12 hours so we can now donate cash to our Cartel Bank. Trade cash for = product,iron,stone,wood,gold using a Cartel Market.