Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New defense Sicario MAEVE

Edoardocelini

Hi guy!
Can someone explain me better, than The description in The game, the main skill of MAEVA the new defense sicario?
Thanks!
Edoardo

lobsterboy

Normally, you gain 3 energy for destroying a building when you are attacking. If Maeva is on your opponent's base, you will gain 35% less energy for each building you destroy (1.95 energy). I don't know if this rounds to 2? Someone else will know.

Wait...is this right? Can you have 3 Maevas on your base and prevent opponents from gaining ANY extra energy?

Edoardocelini

Normally, you gain 3 energy for destroying a building when you are attacking. If Maeva is on your opponent's base, you will gain 35% less energy for each building you destroy (1.95 energy). I don't know if this rounds to 2? Someone else will know.

Wait...is this right? Can you have 3 Maevas on your base and prevent opponents from gaining ANY extra energy?
Ok. I was afraid that the 35% less energy was on the total energy you have at the beginig (ex: 55 energy point minus 35%(19 point), you start with 36 energy point!!!)

IvanZG

Did anyone tried? Is it to all buildings (like viktor on mines) or only buildings in his range?

Julio

Too bad FTX isn't good at math. 35% drop in energy gain is significant. You think if you deploy with a 35% energy gain via La Quica it will be a wash? No. you would then have a 35% gain on 65% energy gain for a net 87.75% energy gain.

Julio

of course it's a moot point with BB and no deploys.

Last edited:

Muhammad Bakr

Too bad FTX isn't good at math. 35% drop in energy gain is significant. You think if you deploy with a 35% energy gain via La Quica it will be a wash? No. you would then have a 35% gain on 65% energy gain for a net 87.75% energy gain.
I don't understand how exactly you made that calculation, if one uses a blue Quica raiding a base defended with a Maeve (-35% energy) then the main trait of that Quica is negated.
Maeve will actually help negate most of my poor nodeploys because I rely heavily on firebombing stacked buildings as my missile power is mediocre and I have no big bang.

Still, big bang is way too overpowered that a base with 6 Maeves with 6 perfect ground defense will be nuked with an above average big bang squad. But if one has to deploy, Maeve will make it quite hard.

Julio

I don't understand how exactly you made that calculation, if one uses a blue Quica raiding a base defended with a Maeve (-35% energy) then the main trait of that Quica is negated.
Maeve will actually help negate most of my poor nodeploys because I rely heavily on firebombing stacked buildings as my missile power is mediocre and I have no big bang.

Still, big bang is way too overpowered that a base with 6 Maeves with 6 perfect ground defense will be nuked with an above average big bang squad. But if one has to deploy, Maeve will make it quite hard.
Here is a quick example using other math. If you apply a 20% reduction from 100, you have 80. If you then increase your result by 20%, you end up with 96. You actually need a 25% increase to counter a 20% decrease. Same thing is true with investing.

Math tutoring available.

Muhammad Bakr

Here is a quick example using other math. If you apply a 20% reduction from 100, you have 80. If you then increase your result by 20%, you end up with 96. You actually need a 25% increase to counter a 20% decrease. Same thing is true with investing.

Math tutoring available.
I understand now, my math is a bit rusty. I don’t appreciate the condescending tone, though.

Huanito

Hi guy!
Can someone explain me better, than The description in The game, the main skill of MAEVA the new defense sicario?
Thanks!
Edoardo
Well, it's easy.
The main skill of Maeve is to empty your pockets till it is drained out.

The ftx team adds and invent more sicarios and more skills in order to make it impossible for you to get the high rank skill 5 for the sicario you wants.
Now if you had a year ago a chance of 80% to get a 20% more missile damage to your Diego and you lost only 500 gold , today because of all the vehicles and all those new sicarios and camareros and etc etc you have a chance of 5% to get a talent you desire to fit your sicario and in order to get it you will loose 4000-5000 gold to fit the best talent to the exact sicario needed that.
So basically , that is Maeve skill

The proper thing the ftx team should do is lower prices of gold on talents by half each time we try to fit a talent.