Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Elite raid event

rv_777

Hello guys,
The new elite raid event has started in some countries. So please share some interesting things about the player bases or rewards. It will be helpful and fun for the players where the raid is yet to start.
Screenshots will be fun.

lamaJ

Yes. Good for this event.. if u had 3 squad of diego with full talent and flash. U can do it easily

His lordship

That is worst reward from an event !

When can we use the GUERILLA FACILITY for the RAID EVENTS or Wars ?
You can use the guerilla factory any time. You get the required materials from the special outposts on your map. We certainly don't need a raid event for them, I've got materials coming out of my ears haha.

And I echo the comments above, the new elite raid was a very welcome addition to the game with worthwhile rewards.

ELpatron50

You can use the guerilla factory any time. You get the required materials from the special outposts on your map. We certainly don't need a raid event for them, I've got materials coming out of my ears haha.

And I echo the comments above, the new elite raid was a very welcome addition to the game with worthwhile rewards.
This Weapons Storages/Ammo Factory skills from the Guerilla Facility can only be used for the WAR ?
How about in the new events/outposts raids can it be utilized ?