Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New event

GHI1968

I find foreign languages so interesting. Its the way a word looks on paper but sounds totally different.

Jamal

Banned
Ooohhhhh new event I wonder it the developers have listened to the players and will give us guerilla material
Dont expect too much. But i am really happy if they put guerilla material at rewards. I think its raid event and rewards said sicario contract.

Matt

Wi
Dont expect too much. But i am really happy if they put guerilla material at rewards. I think its raid event and rewards said sicario contract.
With this game mate I don't expect anything :rolleyes:

M1ke

Apart from the guerilla events
the only 2 things in the game that mention guerilla are paratroopers and guerilla Factory. 1 you can not use and the other useless without materials needed. Lol

LVMonkey

What's this new event like?
identical to the last event, except now you're getting gorilla directives. your directive colors depend on what level you are. you won't get all directive colors of course, so you'll still have to buy the colors you're missing.

Matt

So I got stage 5, is there a lot of difference in rewards between hard and normal?

Matt

I had a message pop about new event starting 10/8/17 and now it just says event finished?

Matt

So no guerilla material or skills chest, just loads of sic contracts and how comes u never get any laquica contracts the blokes a ghost

Reactions: Del