Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Feature - Sicario Sorting

BenOG

Administrator
Based on community feedback we will be releasing a new feature, Sicario Sorting!

To start, players are given a sliding menu to assign Badges to their Sicarios. These Stickers can be assigned to any number of Sicarios, with a total of 9 different Stickers to choose from.

As soon as a player gets 5 Sicarios, and if they haven’t assigned any Stickers yet, they’ll go through a tutorial teaching how to assign Stickers.

To assign a Sticker, the Player will need to tap on the ‘+’ icon in the top right corner of the Sicario card (below the Sicario’s level icon).

The Player will be able to select/deselect the desired number of Stickers (including all or none).

We hope you'll enjoy this new feature!

We're interested in knowing your thoughts on the Sticker count, do you think you'll need more than 9 Stickers/groups or less?

Please leave your feedback below.

El Padrino

Fix David and warden tower not this ridiculous stuff
Players have been asking for an update like this for a long time. I congratulate FTX on finally trying to improve game play without it involving spending gold.

I think most good players have worked out a way to combat the warden tower.....keep practicing, you will get there.

There are also ways to make David attacks harder....keep practicing, you might figure something out.

Wg
Players have been asking for an update like this for a long time. I congratulate FTX on finally trying to improve game play without it involving spending gold.

I think most good players have worked out a way to combat the warden tower.....keep practicing, you will get there.

There are also ways to make David attacks harder....keep practicing, you might figure something out.
what change with this update??

KFC

When is this update taking affect? Keen to start using ASAP

Neon234

Based on community feedback we will be releasing a new feature, Sicario Sorting!

To start, players are given a sliding menu to assign Badges to their Sicarios. These Stickers can be assigned to any number of Sicarios, with a total of 9 different Stickers to choose from.

View attachment 2822

As soon as a player gets 5 Sicarios, and if they haven’t assigned any Stickers yet, they’ll go through a tutorial teaching how to assign Stickers.

To assign a Sticker, the Player will need to tap on the ‘+’ icon in the top right corner of the Sicario card (below the Sicario’s level icon).

View attachment 2823

The Player will be able to select/deselect the desired number of Stickers (including all or none).

View attachment 2824

We're interested in knowing your thoughts on the Sticker count, do you think you'll need more than 9 Stickers/groups or less?

There's one more extra feature required, which I've mentioned a lot of times earlier in this forum.

In the war screen, you can scout any base and add sicarios instantly without moving back to your home base.

Provide the same interface for outposts and player bases on map. Right now we need to scout an opponent, comeback to home, change the squad, re scout or attack the opponent.

With the upcoming sorting feature and instantly adding/changing sicarios feature, things will become easy for players.

His lordship

Pretty sure you used to be able to press and hold on the sicarios's talent that is displayed under his/her photo then this would briefly expand and show the 2 fused talents in addition. But it doesn't seem to do it anymore. That was a useful feature.

Doods1985

View attachment 2822

View attachment 2823

View attachment 2824

although the stickers are useful feature indeed, it's not exactly what we were looking after, a Pre-set squads is the definition of what we would call (friendly user experience) , we are tired between loading map, loading player base, going back to base, look through sicarios, load map again, load player again, attack, go back again and scout another player and so on and so forth, it is tiring really.

Pre-sets squad could eliminate the need to have stickers first place, 3 sets of pre determined squads is sufficient to not go through the tremendous procedure, did you forgot how many new sicarios you've made? Multiply it by 10 , that's the average sicarios count everyone have in mid-late stage. Scrolling through sicarios is equalvent to scrub a mansion floor with tooth brush.

hof

It's good, but we want something just like this:
I prefer how they have it because I don't have 3 set squads and some times you need more energy for a base, others you might need more flash or damage. First useful feature FTX has produced.

PociuS

Congrat FTX for this new filter sic.

He had been asking for a long time to group the sicarios and not be half an hour to find them

jeffrey novak

I appreciate the new feature, but was hoping for something more definitive. The stickers, are there any meanings associated with the logos ?
Like BOMB is attack squad etc ,?

BenOG

Administrator
Not specifically on our end. We used stickers that would be close to in-game scenarios that you might use this system for. But to be honest you can use each sticker in any way that you choose.,

Slik

Thanks for the update @Ben - FTX Games I like how we can still mix our squads by choosing more than one sticker to bring up those sicarios from different groupings. Thumbs up