Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Game Update gives different players

Android

The matchmaking should only be based on the same levels! Not even on Fincas as mentioned earlier, because players struggle to be the best, so they build and upgrade more and more to beat the competition. They can't be the best if they are not even matched against equal levels.

And what's the point of playing if you can't have the opportunity to make your home base indestructable to players at your level. Of course higher levels will kick your ***, so investing in defense is now again pointless!

It brings me joy, when I see "Home base defended" in green font, but now, seeing a lower level failing, or higher succesfull in raiding, it just feels wrong. I don't know why I tried so hard to get the best sicarios and their talents. Do you developers know, maybe?

Last edited:

Pex

Only way to stay competitive after this update is to go for attack only. Fix the game ASAP

fahdi1985

these retards are just smoking weed in their offices. i mean who idiot plans these updates? comeon! please for God sake ftx man up and stop being so greedy.

Småkage

Worst Update so fare. First I didn't see the big difference, but now players up to 9 levels higher than my own is appearing on my map. That's not fair at all. I spend a lot of cash to have the best sicarios according to my level, but a lvl.41 has no chance fighting a lvl.50 with good defensive sicarios. :/ please fix this, or it's time again to spend my money on decent games like boom beach and clash of clans

Hbanx

Instead of making the game more pay2play, to attract more players you need to think of how to f2p the game. I notice most of the new update is in favor of making profit to the game. Forcing people to buy gold and spend more money in the game. I used to buy gold but for now i will just stop and wait where this game is going. You need to compete with other game especially clash of clans. Narcos is a very good game. Hope the game wont get to greedy focusing on profit.

donvito

Banned
Instead of making the game more pay2play, to attract more players you need to think of how to f2p the game. I notice most of the new update is in favor of making profit to the game. Forcing people to buy gold and spend more money in the game. I used to buy gold but for now i will just stop and wait where this game is going. You need to compete with other game especially clash of clans. Narcos is a very good game. Hope the game wont get to greedy focusing on profit.
They did this so we forget about port changes.. FTX sucks

Chase - FTX Games

Administrator
We are looking into the matchmaking changes now. Please be sure to vote in the Poll we just posted in the General Forum to give your feedback!