Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Narcos cartel wars update 1.20

Bogan

Just unlocked most of them and did 1 and got the normal 2 medals for attacking a player. I'm wondering if it's worth saving the rest until cartel chest time to get afew extra medals

double pownage

Not sure but there 8 hour timer and think reward is random so if u want something, u gonna need do as much as possible.

IvanZG

reward is like on outpost. player don't see if you attack him. there is no revenge. tested in our alliance. **** is that players are online.

Bogan

IMG_2561.jpg
See this? I've noticed it since the new update. Could it be when someone defeats u in this new places on the map, hence why u don't lose resources.

Segovia

I really like this new update, it gives you something to look forward to. Not only that, but it increases the amount of times you can raid and that is always a good thing in my book. No wonder everyone is gaining medals so fast! I was mortified that everyone in my league has been ramping up their medal count, now I have a lot of catching up to do!!

Edit: another thing I've just stumbled upon with this update - clearing resource centres now offers you resources just like a normal outpost. Get sharing!

Bogan

Yeah they've vanished but yet the message board reckons it's started today haha

Bogan

Yeah their back on mine now aswell.. I'm loving the extra attacks, I've gone from 12th to 9th in my region in last 2 days