Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Narcos Game - Narcos Unlimited

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

Hey all, I was very surprised to hear about a brand new Narcos game “developed by Tilting Point”, and owned by Netflix.

-Is the original Narcos game ending?
-Are the players of the game leaving?
-Does Tilting Point have stake in the new game, or simply relinquished the platform to Netflix?

Let’s discuss the nitty gritty details here, friends. We all deserve to know what’s going on.

Bmd*p

This new Netflix version killed this beautiful game. Free gold.... We never got anything for free, had to pay for everything. I see people quitting. This game is done.

Cheery

Эта новая версия Netflix убила эту прекрасную игру. Бесплатное золото... Мы никогда ничего не получали бесплатно, за все приходилось платить. Я вижу, что люди увольняются. Эта игра сделана.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Полностью с вами согласен.

13SinS

Hey all, I was very surprised to hear about a brand new Narcos game “developed by Tilting Point”, and owned by Netflix.

-Is the original Narcos game ending?
-Are the players of the game leaving?
-Does Tilting Point have stake in the new game, or simply relinquished the platform to Netflix?

Let’s discuss the nitty gritty details here, friends. We all deserve to know what’s going on.
Hello i need help

katerva

in that way? is there a new version of the game? when did it come out? I have been playing drug traffickers for more than 6 years and they have always given away gold, you can get it in many ways, the only thing I see that they put into it was that of being a VIP that gives away gold every day, but you still have to pay for being a VIP