Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New rank leagues

Nuno oliveira

This new ranking of leagues i think that should be by level like in the events for example. It is very difficult for people that plays at just 3 or 4 months and is at level 37 or less getting in the same league and win the league against high level players. You should review that to make the game more equal for all. Thank you.

Tampico Sunrise - Shark

Give it some more time, guys. FTX reps said they have made adjustments in response to community suggestions and they will make leagues more fair, but it will take a few weeks to see improvements. I’m guessing they are changing it so we’ll all be in leagues with players our level, or with players who average around the same number of league points WITH the new points system. Maybe they need a little data first to design the changes better long-term. Just be patient. And @dsounded learn to read. You keep complaining after you got a positive response.

dsounded

Give it some more time, guys. FTX reps said they have made adjustments in response to community suggestions and they will make leagues more fair, but it will take a few weeks to see improvements. I’m guessing they are changing it so we’ll all be in leagues with players our level, or with players who average around the same number of league points WITH the new points system. Maybe they need a little data first to design the changes better long-term. Just be patient. And @dsounded learn to read. You keep complaining after you got a positive response.
Learn to be polite, please.
It's not okay to lose 1k+ gold while they're gathering info. Actually they don't, they just suggest to wait for the system to make 60+ out of my league, meanwhile i'm losing more and more.

ipasher

Learn to be polite, please.
It's not okay to lose 1k+ gold while they're gathering info. Actually they don't, they just suggest to wait for the system to make 60+ out of my league, meanwhile i'm losing more and more.
Go to dictionary and learn the meaning of word ‘polite’, you misused that word.
Then go again and learn what ‘losing’ means. You can’t say that you lose gold because you didn’t earn it yet.

dsounded

Go to dictionary and learn the meaning of word ‘polite’, you misused that word.
Then go again and learn what ‘losing’ means. You can’t say that you lose gold because you didn’t earn it yet.
Another rude boy ? You'd better spend some more time playing the game Mr. 61 lvl 400 points in the league with this new rank :(:(:(