Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New ranks system

dsounded

April and I have been working on a document that we will likely publish on the forums within the next few days, that will address this issue as well as many others. Stay tuned.
I see, but please let us know earlier next time,so everyone can see you are aware of the problem

Doods1985

I see, but please let us know earlier next time,so everyone can see you are aware of the problem
Urgh they are always aware , its just matter of (we gonna address this) or ( we gonna ignore it till the heat goes off) .

A Document , its not even an update , probably a pile of information that everyone knows. You notice that till this moment they didnt confess that this is an actual issue or a bug or a glitch or anything ? Always in the safe side ... Anyway Wel see .

DDRR

Just a hint for you guys at FTX:
The league system isn‘t divided in low level players and high level players. It is divided in players with David sicarios and players without them.
As long as FTX doesn‘t do anything against overpowered David fuego attacks I won‘t start the league anymore. Simple as that.
For me the game has been reduced to cartel wars. Everything else is boring and/or frustrating. Think about it, FTX!
Same here, league is imposible now

DDRR

Yes, this is the way ftx works.
More money is the only thing they care about.
They rig everyting and the spenders can simply buy everything so that everyone else is always behind. that's just the way it is. for me the league system was the last drop. I have stopped playing with most of my accounts.

dsounded

@Ben - FTX Games @April - FTX Games please tell me now, how does the document handle this issue ? I need to know yes/no if you're considering changes to current rank system ? My and not only my suggestion is: make leagues based on level: e.g. level 52 will have 49...55 in league. And remove bonus points.

dsounded

@Ben - FTX Games @April - FTX Games I do my attacks sort of bigger part of the day, all which is possible and now see results (it's not the last day of event btw). Do you find it fair so players with the same activity have a big big difference in the output of their trying? Just tell me the final decision of your team so I can see if I might abandon this Game

Attachments

Bone crusher

@Ben - FTX Games @April - FTX Games I do my attacks sort of bigger part of the day, all which is possible and now see results (it's not the last day of event btw). Do you find it fair so players with the same activity have a big big difference in the output of their trying? Just tell me the final decision of your team so I can see if I might abandon this Game
You are right no fun in iT like this

dsounded

Looks like they’re going to separate higher levels in leagues.
No, they want to leave it as it is. So it will group smaller results with respective ones. This is so "let it be" strategy. I can read it like: we don't care about global ranks, face it. We even don't want to segregate leagues, let the system fail you 5 time in a row(-1250 gold) then probably you will have a chance. And if you succeed it prolly will give you again 61+ enemies. Holy Lord, what a game management @Doods1985 you were right, why I thought they can do something in a normal way...

Last edited:

Narcobuster

To be honest, I completely agree with what you guys are saying but i don’t know exactly what you expect from FTX. They are a business at the end of the day.. I honestly think the balance of the game is pretty good, it allows you to grow and succeed at a medium pace for free. You want to do it any quicker then yes you have to pay $$.

UU - El Verdugo

Narcobuster, nobody is complaining about the pace you can grow, levelwise. Thats made possible for everyone, even players without skills and money can reach level 60 from what I've seen. I've been noticing the imbalance in several other aspects of the game. The most important one to mention is that hard work (activity) and/or skills should always be rewarded somehow to keep the majority of the community satisfied. Everyone loves to win or at least have a fair chance to win. When you can't win any events or even win wars with brains, skills or activity, eventually a lot of gamers walk away from a game like this and quit.
From community perspective, active or smart/talented gamers are exactly the ones you need in games likes these, cause they can teach others and they can be an inspiration. More of this type will raise satisfaction level in the community for sure.
FTX should find ways to decrease the unfairness in the game, only then the game can grow again.
My advice to FTX is try another direction for once, less money-oriented. You have more than enough features that cost us money.
Start with one update equally favorable for everyone and you'll see how content everyone will be.
It would be the first one since the start.. it's about time, right?

Doods1985

Narcobuster, nobody is complaining about the pace you can grow, levelwise. Thats made possible for everyone, even players without skills and money can reach level 60 from what I've seen. I've been noticing the imbalance in several other aspects of the game. The most important one to mention is that hard work (activity) and/or skills should always be rewarded somehow to keep the majority of the community satisfied. Everyone loves to win or at least have a fair chance to win. When you can't win any events or even win wars with brains, skills or activity, eventually a lot of gamers walk away from a game like this and quit.
From community perspective, active or smart/talented gamers are exactly the ones you need in games likes these, cause they can teach others and they can be an inspiration. More of this type will raise satisfaction level in the community for sure.
FTX should find ways to decrease the unfairness in the game, only then the game can grow again.
My advice to FTX is try another direction for once, less money-oriented. You have more than enough features that cost us money.
Start with one update equally favorable for everyone and you'll see how content everyone will be.
It would be the first one since the start.. it's about time, right?
You are 100% right , but sadly wev been talking this since 1962 and yet they make everything worse , its obvious now that they are just milking players for money regardless of any balance in game .

Take notes that tgere is 0% progress regarding new features thats called for the sole sake of (improving the game and implementing new features) , it's just a sicario after a sicario and buyable event after buyable event and statue after statue, in which ALL you pay to win, not even single implementation was for the sake of players or lure new players to the game or even satisfy exiting none-paying players. Just spend and play, otherwise go open a ticket and let our skilled support team ignore you for weeks, simple as that.

All original features in the game that we all started with ( as missions, achievements, rewards) are stayed the exact same. They didn't even bother to improve the 3D models of sicarios , not even spirits and objects... Just Pay pay pay matched with imbalance imbalance imbalance.

dsounded

You are 100% right , but sadly wev been talking this since 1962 and yet they make everything worse , its obvious now that they are just milking players for money regardless of any balance in game .

Take notes that tgere is 0% progress regarding new features thats called for the sole sake of (improving the game and implementing new features) , it's just a sicario after a sicario and buyable event after buyable event and statue after statue, in which ALL you pay to win, not even single implementation was for the sake of players or lure new players to the game or even satisfy exiting none-paying players. Just spend and play, otherwise go open a ticket and let our skilled support team ignore you for weeks, simple as that.

All original features in the game that we all started with ( as missions, achievements, rewards) are stayed the exact same. They didn't even bother to improve the 3D models of sicarios , not even spirits and objects... Just Pay pay pay matched with imbalance imbalance imbalance.
I'd like to add when I started there was an event for getting sicarios like Velasco, Brosko etc. Now you can get Don Neto or Parca only with the money. Even David was removed from the roulette.

Goose

I'd like to add when I started there was an event for getting sicarios like Velasco, Brosko etc. Now you can get Don Neto or Parca only with the money. Even David was removed from the roulette.
I remember when Alan first came out you had to complete certain story missions to get him and it was fun and didn't require $$$...just active gameplay. Where is that anymore @Ben - FTX Games ? Why are story missions even part of game if there are no incentives to play them?

DDRR

Haha since today david is back....
Everybody knows that you can get better rewards in roultte with gold! So the spenders have 12 of them already.

dsounded

Haha since today david is back....
Everybody knows that you can get better rewards in roultte with gold! So the spenders have 12 of them already.
Omg,my mates have wasted all the 400 tokens 2days ago and had no luck to find him. Ffs...

April - FTX Games

Administrator
Staff member
In response to the original purpose of this thread: As we mentioned in our Community Concerns post, please give the new Rank system some time to move past its current growing pains. The changes that we have made to the system were based on Community suggestions, and the updates will take a couple of weeks to display fully. Please be patient during this transitionary period.

We genuinely appreciate any further suggestions you have to improve the system and will take those into account when considering any potential adjustments in the future.